• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fluwu

Aug 12, 2023
At home I found quite a lot pills labeled "metformini hydrochlorium", "bisoprolol" and "naproxenum natricum". Could overdosing with any of these kill me?
And if yes, what is the best way to overdose? Is it better to just swallow as many as you can or crush them and drink with some water or something completely different?

Emma123

Emma123

Someone
Jul 17, 2023
It is possible to overdose on metformin hydrochloride, although it is relatively uncommon. Overdose symptoms may include hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), lactic acidosis (a buildup of lactic acid in the blood), and gastrointestinal problems. Metformin hydrochloride is typically taken orally by swallowing the tablet whole with a glass of water. It is important to follow the instructions provided by your healthcare professional or the medication's label. The dosage, frequency, and duration of treatment will depend on your specific condition and medical history, and these instructions should be strictly adhered to. In some cases, extended-release (ER) versions of metformin are available, which are formulated to slowly release the drug into your system over time. These tablets should be swallowed whole and should not be crushed, chewed, or cut. It is important to note that metformin should be taken with food or shortly after a meal to help minimize side effects like gastrointestinal upset.

Bisoprolol is a medication used to treat high blood pressure and certain heart conditions. Taking too much of this medication can lead to an overdose and potentially harmful effects.

Symptoms of a bisoprolol overdose may include:

1. Slow heart rate (bradycardia)
2. Low blood pressure (hypotension)
3. Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
4. Fainting or dizziness
5. Excessive fatigue or weakness
6. Bluish coloration of the fingers and toes (cyanosis)
Bisoprolol is typically taken orally in the form of a tablet, usually once daily. It is recommended to take bisoprolol with a glass of water to help swallow the tablet easily. You may take it with or without food, but try to take it at the same time each day for consistency.

It is also possible to overdose on naproxen sodium, which is the active ingredient in medication like Aleve. Taking more than the recommended dose can lead to an overdose, which can have serious consequences for your health. Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, drowsiness, headache, dizziness, confusion, seizures, and even loss of consciousness. Naproxen sodium is typically taken orally, with or without food. It is important to carefully follow the instructions provided by your healthcare provider or the instructions on the packaging. The dosage and frequency of taking naproxen sodium may vary depending on the specific condition being treated and individual factors. It is recommended to take naproxen sodium with a full glass of water and to avoid lying down for at least 10 minutes after taking it to help prevent stomach upset.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/naproxen-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20071887

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: VidFlumina
F

fluwu

Aug 12, 2023
It is possible to overdose on metformin hydrochloride, although it is relatively uncommon. Overdose symptoms may include hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), lactic acidosis (a buildup of lactic acid in the blood), and gastrointestinal problems. Metformin hydrochloride is typically taken orally by swallowing the tablet whole with a glass of water. It is important to follow the instructions provided by your healthcare professional or the medication's label. The dosage, frequency, and duration of treatment will depend on your specific condition and medical history, and these instructions should be strictly adhered to. In some cases, extended-release (ER) versions of metformin are available, which are formulated to slowly release the drug into your system over time. These tablets should be swallowed whole and should not be crushed, chewed, or cut. It is important to note that metformin should be taken with food or shortly after a meal to help minimize side effects like gastrointestinal upset.

Bisoprolol is a medication used to treat high blood pressure and certain heart conditions. Taking too much of this medication can lead to an overdose and potentially harmful effects.

Symptoms of a bisoprolol overdose may include:

1. Slow heart rate (bradycardia)
2. Low blood pressure (hypotension)
3. Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
4. Fainting or dizziness
5. Excessive fatigue or weakness
6. Bluish coloration of the fingers and toes (cyanosis)
Bisoprolol is typically taken orally in the form of a tablet, usually once daily. It is recommended to take bisoprolol with a glass of water to help swallow the tablet easily. You may take it with or without food, but try to take it at the same time each day for consistency.

It is also possible to overdose on naproxen sodium, which is the active ingredient in medication like Aleve. Taking more than the recommended dose can lead to an overdose, which can have serious consequences for your health. Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, drowsiness, headache, dizziness, confusion, seizures, and even loss of consciousness. Naproxen sodium is typically taken orally, with or without food. It is important to carefully follow the instructions provided by your healthcare provider or the instructions on the packaging. The dosage and frequency of taking naproxen sodium may vary depending on the specific condition being treated and individual factors. It is recommended to take naproxen sodium with a full glass of water and to avoid lying down for at least 10 minutes after taking it to help prevent stomach upset.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/naproxen-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20071887

Thank you very much for reply. I did some research and found out that I don't have as much grams of anything to overdose. Someone here said you would probably need 5 or more grams of Bisoprolol to overdose. I didn't realize how much is that, and even full package I have at home has probably 0.5 grams.

If I decide to overdose, I will probably get SN.

Reactions: Emma123