SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
So like I've put my hands on my neck and squeezed and honestly aside from the pressure in my face it felt really nice like I was gonna go high in the clouds going to go to a nice sleep. Can I kill myself that way? How about tying my neck to a door handle?

SpacexJunkie

SpacexJunkie

Oct 17, 2023
possible? Yes. Likely? No. You are likely to be found during the process or fail the process and stuck living with no mobility. I'm not well versed in suicide methods, the only thing I think im remotely good at is talking to people, so if you want to my pms are open, if not then I hope you find peace whichever way you desire.

steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
What you're experiencing is called auto-erotic asphyxiation. It's not a mechanism of suicide, but lots of people accidentally end up quite dead and looking silly practising it.

• Love
Reactions: emptyhome98
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
What you're experiencing is called auto-erotic asphyxiation. It's not a mechanism of suicide, but lots of people accidentally end up quite dead and looking silly practising it.
but isn't it also considered partial hanging at this point?

princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
you should look into the partial hanging megathread for more info, since thats what it sounds like. maybe you had squeezed your carotid arteries. think the doorknob thing is pretty common for those who choose to ctb via partial hanging.

steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
but isn't it also considered partial hanging at this point?
Yes you're right. My mind just took me straight to auto-erotic asphyxiation for some reason. But partial hanging is usually only employed by suicidal prisoners who don't have access to the facility to hang themselves properly. Anyone else is free to use the full short or long drop. The danger with partial hanging is that it is easy to kill yourself without meaning to whilst experimenting with it.

• Love
Reactions: AlouA