Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
For about as long as I can remember, December has always been one of my favorite months of the year. Even though I personally don't have much to smile about, seeing festive lights everywhere and people in a better mood overall during the holiday season tended to lift up my spirits a little bit.

The beauty of seeing the festive lights glow at night or just sitting by the fireplace looking outside at the ground covered by a white blanket of snow was something that always brought me just a slight bit of happiness. It was as if the weeks leading up to Christmas provided a respite from all of the hardships that befall us.

It feels like it was just yesterday that I woke up on the 1st of December, and in the blink of an eye, it's now the 29th. Of course we still have the countdown to the New Year to look forward to, but there's just something about the winters in December that I can't say the same about for January or February. It's so hard to believe all that time has already passed, and it's just about time for another eleven months of pain and suffering before getting to experience the comfort of the holiday season again.

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog and UiopQwerty
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
I dont wanna ruin your day.
But december has been a 100% letdown for me.
Just wanna leave whole 2020 behind me.

Happy happy joy!
Have nice day. :happy:

Reactions: Sans