M

MountainMan99

Jul 5, 2024
Hello everyone.

I have a question, the PPH suggests taking benzos after ingesting the SN drink, in order to make the user become unconscious so he doesn't feel the discomfort SN will cause, right?

But i have been thinking there might be an issue with that, since people here recommend preparing 2 SN drinks in 2 different cups, in case we vomit the 1st one, what if we become unconscious because of the benzos drink, and then we vomit while unconscious and because of that we are unable to drink the 2nd SN cup, wouldn't that probably increase the risk of failure?

This make me uncertain of whether i should or not take the benzos, because yes, i do want for the process to be as painless as possible, but i don't want to fail..

I have seen vizzy's thread where he also said he took benzos..

So i am confused on what to do..

Do you guys have any suggestions? Thank you!

Reactions: Catch-22 and Loona6546645
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Experienced
Feb 16, 2024
imo, benzos better be taken before. From talking to some friends here, almost all of them took benzos before. Because after taking the SN, there is very little time for the benzos to act. I took a pill a few months ago (it was prescribed for some issues), it took a good 20 minutes to feel anything.

• Informative
Reactions: Loona6546645
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
imo, benzos better be taken before. From talking to some friends here, almost all of them took benzos before. Because after taking the SN, there is very little time for the benzos to act. I took a pill a few months ago (it was prescribed for some issues), it took a good 20 minutes to feel anything.
True, but especially when you're dealing with quantities such as recommended by the PPH, there is a non-negligible risk that you pass out before even drinking your first cup of SN. OP, you're right. This is a risk. It's up to you to decide what's best for you: each SN method (with or without benzos) has its pros and cons.

Reactions: destinationlosangel
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Experienced
Feb 16, 2024
True, but especially when you're dealing with quantities such as recommended by the PPH, there is a non-negligible risk that you pass out before even drinking your first cup of SN. OP, you're right. This is a risk. It's up to you to decide what's best for you: each SN method (with or without benzos) has its pros and cons.
Yes you're right. I would add this. Try and do what I did a few months ago. Just testing out how easily/quickly you're knocked out by the benzos. For me, after taking 1 pill, it took 20 minutes to feel a little drowsy and I did not even pass out. Trial runs are always good to do with any medication.

Reactions: LunarLight
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...šŸ˜¢
Aug 19, 2019
Hello everyone.

I have a question, the PPH suggests taking benzos after ingesting the SN drink, in order to make the user become unconscious so he doesn't feel the discomfort SN will cause, right?

But i have been thinking there might be an issue with that, since people here recommend preparing 2 SN drinks in 2 different cups, in case we vomit the 1st one, what if we become unconscious because of the benzos drink, and then we vomit while unconscious and because of that we are unable to drink the 2nd SN cup, wouldn't that probably increase the risk of failure?

This make me uncertain of whether i should or not take the benzos, because yes, i do want for the process to be as painless as possible, but i don't want to fail..

I have seen vizzy's thread where he also said he took benzos..

So i am confused on what to do..

Do you guys have any suggestions? Thank you!
It's almost like you read my postšŸ¤” I'm glad people are starting to think of these things because many don't. It depends on what type of benzo you are going to use some are fast, intermediate, or slow onset. It also depends on what experience you have with benzos. A couple beforehand is one thing but to take the large amount that the PPH suggest to take right after your first cup of SN I think someone should think long and hard about that decision. I know the one that they suggest is slow onset so maybe that's why also the fact that you may end up vomiting a large amount of it out of your system. However, I decided to try to hold out as long as possible after drinking my first cup of SN... so I would be awake if I vomit and I can drink my second cup. The type I've benzo I will be using is very fast onset.. I think even when people take an anti-emetic they tend to vomit . I plan to take Metro