• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
easily publicly accessible high place in my vicinity is a mall. I want to jump off because I can't trust myself with being able to hang or cut myself. But I am hesitant / nervous doing it in such a closed space with people, not because I would land on someone.

edit : not gonna think about it now

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: pole
wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
You wouldn't be able to do it, either out of survival instinct or exhibitionism. In front of so many people you would almost certainly hesitate to do it, but mostly they would prepare rescue teams ready to "rescue" you (and then throw you to rot in some psychiatric prison).

Even in case you managed to jump instinctively, but had no assurance that you would die instantly, they might rescue you and let you live like a motionless paralytic in a hospital bed while shitting yourself in the embarrassment of those who had to clean you up

Reactions: imanaya and reclaimedbynature
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I don't think you should do it :(
Unless you're okay with pictures and videos of your body on gore sites, innocent people getting traumatized and being on the (at least local) news. And usually people comment deaths like that in a really awful way, with no respect for you and your close ones. You don't deserve to end your life in such awful circumstances! I know life is cruel and you're searching for any possibility to die, but that is not worth it… Definitely.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and rozeske
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
The success rate is commonly low: fast response from security, not high enough. I would think of another method.

V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
You wouldn't be able to do it, either out of survival instinct or exhibitionism. In front of so many people you would almost certainly hesitate to do it, but mostly they would prepare rescue teams ready to "rescue" you (and then throw you to rot in some psychiatric prison).

Even in case you managed to jump instinctively, but had no assurance that you would die instantly, they might rescue you and let you live like a motionless paralytic in a hospital bed while shitting yourself in the embarrassment of those who had to clean you up
I am pretty sure weakass bitch like me would die from one storey but i am even weaker than that and wouldn't even dare try it. I couldn't even enter the mall last time which was the first time I went there.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If anything, your family would likely have better grounds to sue the mall for making that jumping point so accessible so I don't think you'd have to worry there. I'm not a lawyer though so that's just my theory. I still don't recommend it though for the reasons others have stated. One story is definitely not lethal enough unless you can ensure you land on a deadly enough surface or on precisely the right parts of your spinal column.

Reactions: Eudaimonic and Deleted member 82921
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You need to jump from a minimum of 10 story building and your success rate will reduce with things like cars and people or other stuff breaking your fall and quick help response. Also if you can help it please avoid involving others in your suicide, be it family members or strangers.

Reactions: Eudaimonic