• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
Combined with Benadryl and alcohol to make breathing more difficult
I've attempted to overdose on a combination of Bupropion, Xanax, and Alcohol before but I failed

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
It certainly can, but opiates overdose is not reliable metod and 100mg of oxycodone is not that high dose.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
It's still a low dose compared to the doses typically found in opioid overdoses. However Majority of fatal drug overdoses are from opioid + benzodiazepine, as the two have a lot of synergy & increases the level of respiratory depression. However I'm still here & I take (prescribed) clonazepam every day & I use opiates cuz I'm a drug addict (tho would like to get off the opi's forever). I've overdosed, but "been saved/ found".. or I'm sure I'd be dead.

Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy
takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
It's still a low dose compared to the doses typically found in opioid overdoses. However Majority of fatal drug overdoses are from opioid + benzodiazepine, as the two have a lot of synergy & increases the level of respiratory depression. However I'm still here & I take (prescribed) clonazepam every day & I use opiates cuz I'm a drug addict (tho would like to get off the opi's forever). I've overdosed, but "been saved/ found".. or I'm sure I'd be dead.
I attempted to OD on suboxone xanax and alcohol before but it didn't work