gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Are there any corporate wageslaves here? How do you deal with stress and how do you act normal around colleagues when all you think about is ctb?

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Are there any corporate wageslaves here? How do you deal with stress and how do you act normal around colleagues when all you think about is ctb?
I used to be, it's really quite rough. I'm now looking to become a train/truck driver so i can at least be at peace by myself. Where do you work?

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I used to be, it's really quite rough. I'm now looking to become a train/truck driver so i can at least be at peace by myself. Where do you work?
That's cool. In my country the pay is really dogshit for this work. I work in an offshore accounting firm, basically I'm a cheap labour doing taxes in my third world country for the American firm.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
That's cool. In my country the pay is really dogshit for this work. I work in an offshore accounting firm, basically I'm a cheap labour doing taxes in my third world country for the American firm.
Trucking isn't the best here either, but you could live off it. Driving a train is a pretty good pay.
Well, your job sounds pretty shit. I've never liked any desk job. Trying to be friends with colleague can make it a lot more bearable, but the work still sucks.
Are you planning on staying or?