• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I have been diagnosed with complicated grief reaction and severe depresson after the death of my husband nearly 3 years ago.
Today our son was asking me questions regarding his dads death in relation to why he had a stroke,the treatment given and the outcome had he not been given the drug to try and dissolve the blood clot.
The treatment may have been successful and recovery possible or it would cause increased bleeding.I had to make that decison which was hard.if he died without treatment ,i would have felt guilty for not giving him every chance but he got worse and died.
The doctor told me he would have died sooner without treatment but i still question myself and ask , what if this or that !
I think i will do this for the rest of my life - its almost like feeling guilty.
Our boy asked what would have happened if we didnt give him the drug ? , so i reprated what the doctors had told me but what if they were wrong and i made the wrong choice.? I thought i had got passed this.I am glad our boy feels he can talk to me about everything but now i question myself again.
If i ctb ,maybe our boy would blame himself for my death and feel somehow responsible.he would then carry this irrational concept throughout his life just as i carry my guilt.
I know all the right things to say as a parent to explain things in a child friendly ,age related manner.He told me that he blamed himself for his dads death but now understands this is not true at all.
I think i tell my boy what i think is right as a responsible parent but i guess i do not truely believe the shit i have to say.
He tells me that the foster carer says i had shown bad parenting and he had become upset saying I was kind and he loves me.
My friends were after some type of confirmation that i would not kill myself if he does not come home but i told them that was something that i could not even promise myself!
There never seems to be a let up in the scale of emotions i feel.i go up and down on this esculator of a shitty life and am never able to get off.x

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lululoo, blanketyblk, Orin and 5 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Talk about rock and a hard place. Damned if you do, damned if you dont. All I can say is, you did what you thought was right at the time, that is all any of us can do.

I face the same dilemma as you face with your boy. Do I do something that will benefit myself, but potentially damage her in some way, or do I not take that risk and keep going. Its a very tough choice to have to face.

Still got everything crossed for a favourable outcome for you and your son.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis, Soul and inconsequential
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Me three.
I'm sorry you're being put through all this. I don't understand how the foster could say something like that to your son. I wish I could fix at least a little of this for you. (((Hugs)))

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Thankyou everybody .hugs xx

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I don't like BSing people. So I'm going to say the death of loved one, is something people can never really heal from... But time, takes away some of the pain to the point, you can continue living.

Reactions: blanketyblk, inconsequential and Lara Francis
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
When people say "it gets better", they really mean, "it changes".

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis and blanketyblk
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Lara, the pain never goes. you do learn to cope with it. in some ways. but yeah it's always there. i wish i could sugar coat it. but yeah. I'm coming up to 9 years since my partner died and a year since both parents died and i can say it still hits like a ton of bricks if i stop and think about it. being left behind is hard. very very hard.

hugs! and i still hope for the best with your court case! always have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis