Necrosis

Necrosis

En bokstavelig bjørn som later som om han er menne
Feb 23, 2023
Okay guess this is just my breakdown over yesterday. Abysmal. I wish I never left my house. It feels like a punishment for deciding to be social. My counties cops have sticks up their ass, I guess they got new radars and have new quotas, they're pulling everyone and their mom over lately. I got pulled over on my 5 minute drive to work from my lunch break at home...for going 7 over he set limit. He gave me a warning because I said I had to be at work soon, he was considerate just doing his job okay whatever. I got over it. Yesterday, I get pulled over FOR GOING LESS THAN TEN OVER AGAIN LITERALLY LIKE 10 FEET FROM MY COUNTY LINE. It was the cop that took 3 hours to get to my house last year after we called them, an hour after they PULLED SOMEONE OVER IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE. My phone had died because I was driving from another state, and no updates paper card for my insurance because my car dealership that gave me my loan through a credit union claimed I had to be paying more for insurance to keep my set car payment....so yeah I have court on a day I was supposed to work. It's fine I can go get it settled but that's a loss of money for me after I'm already fighting to get OT. A loss of money while struggling to pay me medical bills and saving for a house...it's just the straw on my back that made me lose it.
I've never felt so stupid as a man. I just sat in the parking lot and cried and cut in my car for 2 hours. I know it's stupid but with how my police have been acting, it makes me want to impulsively commit cop suicide. Make them regret it, share the trauma, idk. It's a hard cope. I'm just becoming angry instead of sad. I considered going to the ward after this recent breakdown but I just got my FOID card...I don't want to get this far and try to help myself at the expense of losing my ability to get a gun for 5 years.
The only thing making me feel better is that my mate and I are doing better, actually looking at houses together again, getting more technical about calculating mortgages and looking into loans. It's why I am still half aiming at living, not entirely sure if I need to be trying to perform better....just being here and providing for my mate. I applied to a promotion at work and shadowing, I have some hope for that. I just hope this all works out and I don't need to be scared about money. If this isn't worth it and I can't get a hold of a gun after everything, I'm reaching for a cops -__-"

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: kyhoti, tenshi天神 and Moniker
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Bro, why are you mad at everyone but yourself for you breaking the law? 7-10 over the speed limit is still highly negligent. Where I'm from, that's points and a fine, no chance at a course to get off (they only allow that for 2 or 3 over the limit). That kind of speed difference in a pedestrian zone can make the difference between a RTA victim living and dying. I get things are hard but don't force a man to execute you against his will because he had to give you a speeding ticket because you couldn't follow simple traffic laws.

tenshi天神

tenshi天神

everything i love gathers dust inside my chest
Aug 13, 2024
Bro, why are you mad at everyone but yourself for you breaking the law? 7-10 over the speed limit is still highly negligent. Where I'm from, that's points and a fine, no chance at a course to get off (they only allow that for 2 or 3 over the limit). That kind of speed difference in a pedestrian zone can make the difference between a RTA victim living and dying. I get things are hard but don't force a man to execute you against his will because he had to give you a speeding ticket because you couldn't follow simple traffic laws.
ur totally right but the same cops writing tickets for it are going 20 over on every road. I've driven past so many cops texting and driving too. its MAD hypocritical.

Reactions: Necrosis and opheliaoveragain
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
ur totally right but the same cops writing tickets for it are going 20 over on every road. I've driven past so many cops texting and driving too. its MAD hypocritical.
For sure. Cops are corrupt and don't follow the laws they are meant to enforce. Defund, deconstruct and rebuild the institutions. I will sing that song all day long for what little it does. But that isn't why we follow the laws. We follow laws for the greater and common good. We are (theoretically) policed by consent. Because data and statistics tell us that our infrastructure has the capacity to hold traffic at that speed, that accidents occurring at that speed are less fatal. There are reasons why we do things, not just "because cops set an example and also don't do them"

• Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited and tenshi天神
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
I've never felt so stupid as a man. I just sat in the parking lot and cried and cut in my car for 2 hours. I know it's stupid but with how my police have been acting, it makes me want to impulsively commit cop suicide. Make them regret it, share the trauma, idk. It's a hard cope. I'm just becoming angry instead of sad. I considered going to the ward after this recent breakdown but I just got my FOID card...I don't want to get this far and try to help myself at the expense of losing my ability to get a gun for 5 years.
Watch the Sonya Massey video. Then ask yourself this: How can you possibly traumatize one of these bastards with your death, when they enjoy murder? The only thing someone committing suicide by cop does is give the cop a beautiful memory to jerk off to. You don't want your death to be someone's jerk off material, do you? Granted, I wouldn't mind so much if it was a guaranteed death, but there's a good chance you'll just get tazed and delivered into the hands of Psychiatrists, who are far more sadistic than cops.

If you have the ability to purchase a gun, what more in the way of CTB methods do you need? I'm very jealous of your ability to purchase a gun btw. I would MUCH prefer a bullet to the hanging I'm going to have to face soon...

• Informative
Reactions: Necrosis and notprettyenough
Necrosis

Necrosis

Feb 23, 2023
I've acknowledge I was speeding, not by a reasonable margin thought. It's hypocritical of them at this point. The cops here drive just as bad as the people in the city. I see them speeding and I've even seen a couple run 4 way stops. It also feels random when it's everyone doing ~35 in a 30 (which nobody understands why it's still 30 there, it isn't residential or has any crossing. It's corn fields) but they're wasting time on people going a couple miles over which is funny because then someone doing 10-15 over or more flies by them feeling they're "safe" to do so. Cops are supposed to protect people from those who are an actual danger, no being dickheads to meet a quota. Recently a bill(?) was passed so now our county cop cars can be entirely black, with matte markings. No real indicator that it's an emergency vehicle with the high vis white/yellow/reflectors and markings. That is evil as shit imo. They want to hide at night n be shifty, not be visible when bad things happen and need to be flagged down. I take lots of walks at night and have been harassed by the homeless who come from the city. It's not the biggest deal to me since I know most are harmless and trying to survive, but there's times where I get concerned when I can't find one of the two cops who regularly drive up and down the street I walk.

I don't have respect for these people anymore, they've proven that they do not care about us, have proven that their power goes to their head by the unjust things they've done especially to some of our seniors/youth/immigrants arond here, and only care about making money through traffic violations. If they wanna be the hero who gets to carry around a gun and flash it at the distressed, then they can get what they signed up for at execute me. It's not really about me speeding, it's about them failing.

Reactions: tenshi天神
S

Soupster

Student
Aug 14, 2024
I can't ascribe to the mantra that ACAB or that they want to kill people. Does the line of work attract that kind of person? Absolutely. It also attracts a lot of genuine people who just want to help people.

As an IT professional I've worked with two different police departments and gotten to know the officers and I can assure you it runs the spectrum. There are some that it would destroy to have to kill you, there are some it would be the highlight of thier year.

Either way, forcing someone else to kill you is a pretty terrible thing to do to someone. Doing it because you got pulled over twice for violating traffic laws is just down right ridiculous. Take responsibility for your own actions and drive within the law and the police will stop pulling you over.

Reactions: Necrosis
Necrosis

Necrosis

Feb 23, 2023
Watch the Sonya Massey video. Then ask yourself this: How can you possibly traumatize one of these bastards with your death, when they enjoy murder? The only thing someone committing suicide by cop does is give the cop a beautiful memory to jerk off to. You don't want your death to be someone's jerk off material, do you? Granted, I wouldn't mind so much if it was a guaranteed death, but there's a good chance you'll just get tazed and delivered into the hands of Psychiatrists, who are far more sadistic than cops.

If you have the ability to purchase a gun, what more in the way of CTB methods do you need? I'm very jealous of your ability to purchase a gun btw. I would MUCH prefer a bullet to the hanging I'm going to have to face soon...
That's why I didn't do it for the specific guy that pulled me over the second time. I heard he had basically got into a pissing match with this older guy we call "the scooter guy" before. Basically was trying to act tough to...a disabled veteran who was just trying to get home. I've also heard stories about him in this parking lot where our local food truck parks. He has a history of just trying to get people to test him? A calm convesation seems to turn into civs "disrespecting" him and when you don't tuck your tail between your legs over his weird ragebait he'll take it out on you.
I'm just not sure if he just is pissy to conjure situations where he can jerk off his ego, or if he *wants* this to escalate so he can kill or seriously hurt somebody. Either way def sadastic as hell, but as far as I know, he's never shot anybody yet. Maybe I'd be the dudes wake up call.
I also consider being a cripple after it which is terrifying, but if I show I'm armed I have no doubt this specific officer would just go into kill mode for sure because he "had to". The other officer that pulled me over is the nicest of the 3 we ususally see. Younger white dude who you can actually have a conversation with, def seems like he's just forced to follow along w the sherrif (asshole), I wouldn't traumatize someone who hasn't become a total monster yet. Cops are corrupt and I think they need total reformity, but that starts with those guys who can see they're destroying communities and leave or do better. I'm not just some total ACAB cop hater, but I definetley hate a lot of our cops.
I can't ascribe to the mantra that ACAB or that they want to kill people. Does the line of work attract that kind of person? Absolutely. It also attracts a lot of genuine people who just want to help people.

As an IT professional I've worked with two different police departments and gotten to know the officers and I can assure you it runs the spectrum. There are some that it would destroy to have to kill you, there are some it would be the highlight of thier year.

Either way, forcing someone else to kill you is a pretty terrible thing to do to someone. Doing it because you got pulled over twice for violating traffic laws is just down right ridiculous. Take responsibility for your own actions and drive within the law and the police will stop pulling you over.
Yeah I pretty much just went into more details about my belief, I like our younger generation of cops. I think my specific area is just filled with too many horrible people who genuinley like to see some of my community suffer. I wasn't just upset about being pulled over, like I get it it's their job and I was just one of the many people who was just unlucky to be flagged, but you can tell which was hyped I went 4 miles over the limit and who understands I was just going 7 over on a road whos limit recently changed.

Last edited: