H

Hoga

Nov 27, 2022
Is drinking coolant for cars, can kill me ? How much coolant need I to drink ? How long it takes before the death with this method ?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kalista and fleetingnight
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Experienced
May 3, 2024
Is drinking coolant for cars, can kill me ? How much coolant need I to drink ? How long it takes before the death with this method ?
If you're meaning anti-freeze, then prepare for a slow death. My friend has done it three times now and instead of dying, she just has a ton of irreversible health problems.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: BobSmoked, alltoomuch2, divinemistress36 and 4 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
No promise of dying, excruciating pain and every likelihood of surviving with life changing organic damage. Definitely not recommended.

Reactions: Valhala, BobSmoked, Hoga and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The "new" type anti-freeze is not the same as the old type. It's been made safer, and therefore, it's less deadly than it used to be. It's too difficult to consume enough of it to die. Your body will recognize it as poisonous and take immediate steps to expel it (vomiting). As the other poster said, you'll suffer irreversible damage to multiple organs. It would be best if you found a better way, if you're really intent on CTB.

Reactions: Ash
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Search this method to see how unpleasant it can be. It is not a good way to go.

Reactions: BobSmoked
H

Hoga

Nov 27, 2022
Then how can I kill myself easily and quickly ? The hairdryer under the shower ? not sure it will work, maybe it works better in a bathtub, but I don't have one.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I suggest taking a day (or more) and review what methods you would or would not use. Consider what supplies are needed and how easily you can secure them.
Please do not be hasty and rush into something that is destined to fail.
You owe it to yourself to do this correctly.

Reactions: BobSmoked, Hoga and cowboypants
H

Hoga

Nov 27, 2022
I need to ctb tonight otherwise I'm going to have serious problems.

uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
Coolent is not a good idea. I had a friend in high school try that and he survived just fine, but had a world of health problems as a result. The chances of that working are not good at all. I agree with Worndown - take the time you need if you are ready to ctb.

I suggest taking a day (or more) and review what methods you would or would not use. Consider what supplies are needed and how easily you can secure them.
Please do not be hasty and rush into something that is destined to fail.
You owe it to yourself to do this correctly.

Reactions: BobSmoked and Georg
H

Hoga

Nov 27, 2022
Coolent is not a good idea. I had a friend in high school try that and he survived just fine, but had a world of health problems as a result. The chances of that working are not good at all. I agree with Worndown - take the time you need if you are ready to ctb.
The problem is that I don't have time, I had to do it now, otherwise I'll have very serious problems.

BobSmoked

BobSmoked

Aug 27, 2024
The problem is that I don't have time, I had to do it now, otherwise I'll have very serious problems.
Hopefully you'll settle on a method that isn't so inherently dangerous the chances of a successful CTB with anti freeze is slim but it will be extremely painful and the long term organ damage you end up with will not be worth it.

Hopefully you listen to the good advice given in this thread urge you to make use of the resources available on site you owe it to yourself.