C

coltact

Jun 15, 2020
Hello

I have suffered from depression for over a decade. I want to kill myself, undoubtedly. This is not up for debate or consideration.

Now that's out the way, I struggle to commit suicide. I have tried ketamine in the bath, overdosing on valium and alcohol, multiple hangings but the pain has become unbearable prior to passing out.

Is it possible to form a group of us to either meet up or host a stream where like-minded folk can help each other in committing suicide? I know this is extremely controversial and I apologise for that. I just wanted to put it out there because I am desperate.

It is extremely important that this does not coerce people into doing something they are not fully committed to or are on the fence about- but I know there are a decent amount of people that want to die but don't have the know-how or strength to do it.

I tried to kill myself last night. I failed, again.

Please, someone help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There is a partners thread on here, though I think between predators and other officials, it is much more harmful than beneficial. Regarding meetings and groups, bear in mind in many places (most?) it is illegal to assist in suicide. What you describe is a honeypot for law enforcement or bad people.

Reactions: Brink, autumnal, charlottewilts and 4 others