im living with her
and her controlling behaviour drove me mad in past aswell

• Hugs
Reactions: sadstuffie, Ghost2211, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
Put aside religious beliefs, I can relate to living with a controlling mother who drives me insane. I think regardless of religious beliefs, parents normally don't want their kids to die. Though mine told me to do so sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny, Ghost2211 and sadworld
I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
My mother is also extremely religious. I told her that I want to die and I offered her to do it together but she wants to live. I told her that you and my sister are my responsibility so let me kill you both, but she refused. No I am forced to kill myself and deceive them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and sadworld
Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
My mother is also extremely religious. I told her that I want to die and I offered her to do it together but she wants to live. I told her that you and my sister are my responsibility so let me kill you both, but she refused. No I am forced to kill myself and deceive them.
Wow. I feel sorry for them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and sadworld
I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
Wow. I feel sorry for them.
What else can I do? I am doomed already. Living has become like rape. I can't bear more insult.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Noriv159, Hyperbunny, demuic and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry :aw: Honestly, it's your life, not hers. She brought you into this world, so it's your decision to leave. Religion is really sad in my opinion because it gives people a purpose in life which they normally don't have. It's pathetic if she wants to keep you alive just because of her stupid believs. Sending :hug::hug: and :heart::heart:. I'm sorry you have to deal with something like that!

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Hyperbunny, demuic and 1 other person
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
I can relate. For me it's my father.

When I was little he warned me that suicides end up in hell. Children who fail to 'Honour thy Father' would also end up in hell. Every moment he had with me was spent proselytizing his religious beliefs, and gaslighting me into thinking I'm obliged to reciprocate his providing for me. Every now and then he would jog my memory, reminding me of the happy moments we spent together, and insist that he has been a 'good and responsible father'. He has no reservations using emotional blackmail, and weaponizing his religion to keep us hostage.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny, demuic, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Put aside religious beliefs, I can relate to living with a controlling mother who drives me insane. I think regardless of religious beliefs, parents normally don't want their kids to die. Though mine told me to do so sometimes.
yes most normal mums wouldnt want their adult children to die, but mine isnt the caring type. she is doing it more because she feels its her obligation to save me from the sin of suicide lol
because she knows full well living for me is extremely painful and a miserable sick existence

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I can't personally relate but I always feel sorry for ppl who are forced to grow up with strict religious parents/ppl. It's really horrible. Sorry you're going through this

Reactions: Hyperbunny and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?