Weakling666

Weakling666

Night Breed
Dec 9, 2019
My life is controlled by my brother.

He torments me and my family, I'm scared to talk or even look at him. He abused my animals, I'm getting rid of my new support dog today and my cat I've had for 2 years because theyre in danger. If I attempt to stop him I am seen as the bad guy.

My brother is 6.

I am controlled by a 6 year old.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sounds like your brother is acting out. Maybe he just needs a bit of help. He's still developing so there is still time to curb this bad behavior.

Reactions: Sensei
Weakling666

Weakling666

Night Breed
Dec 9, 2019
Sounds like your brother is acting out. Maybe he just needs a bit of help. He's still developing so there is still time to curb this bad behavior.

My family isn't doing anything about it and I'm not allowed to do anything. He's gonna grow up to be a criminal.

• Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
starleaf

starleaf

Dec 13, 2019
I am so sorry. This sounds incredibly unfair. It sounds like your parents are totally checked out and are extremely neglectful to let this go on. I am so sorry about your cat and dog

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
There must be something that can be done. Cruelty to animals is a very bad sign. For instance, serial rapists and serial killers very often have a history of cruelty to animals. I don't mean to scare you, I'm just saying that your parents can't let this slide.

Last edited:
Reactions: starleaf and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There must be something that can be done. Cruelty to animals is very bad sign. For instance, serial rapists and serial killers very often have a history of cruelty to animals. I don't mean to scare you, I'm just saying that your parents can let this slide.

I was thinking that too. I just didn't want to be alarmist either. Hopefully OP can figure something out. It's hard to suggest something when you're not sure of all the circumstances involved.

Reactions: starleaf and Sensei
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
How old are you, OP?

Never mind, my idea would not work.

I'm sorry you're in this situation; it's hard to lose a support animal and a pet for dangerous circumstances beyond your own control.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei