• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DohBoh!

Jul 7, 2024
I'll try to be brief.
British male, in my 50s now, have suffered from Depression for over 35 years. Tried Counselling, Therapy, meds etc, nothing has worked. Have had enough.
Am contemplating large Paracetamol overdose with maybe some other drugs.
Thinking of sleeping tabs, Alcohol etc.
Everything I've read says Paracetamol is a painful, not very effective solution.
If so, what is more effective? What drugs/meds are available in the UK to enact this?
Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: ToMoveOn
Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
Overdose with any drug is highly painful with high risks with going bad.

Other than that, i'm so sorry you lived a long life of despair. This always hits me more hard because it seems very long to me (i'm 26 and i'm already tired). A guy here named Dani was 52 and always think about him.

I wish you luck and the best. :heart:

Reactions: ddddd, justwannadip and DohBoh!
D

DohBoh!

Jul 7, 2024
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.
I might ask my GP straight out about what drugs/meds will do it.
I know Morphine might?
Also a Psychiatrist told me ages ago that some people taking sleeping pills+alcohol choke on vomit whilst asleep
I'm 55 now and have struggled with Depression for over 37 years.
Haven't been able to hold down a job, nor have a relationship, nor build any sort of life.
Have lived on my own for the last 28 years.
I can't see a way forward.
I don't know enough about 'Exit bags', Sodium Nitrate, Charcoal causing CO poisoning etc?
I would rather just go to sleep and not wake up

Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
Most people who do that combo die choking on their vomit, if you sleep sideways that might not occour. The thing about drug overdose (taking a lot of any medicine) can just not work and leave you worse than before, damage your organs trying to process all that and the most feared thing, brain damage turning you into a potato or severely crippled.

There are other threads explaining things more thoroughly.

I wish life was kinder to you. I know the pressure to "build" something, make something out of yourself is high. None of those things define you. Loliness is the worst. i know it might not mean much, specially right now, but if i could give you a hug and hold your hand in difficult moments, i would.

Reactions: lacustra and DohBoh!
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
My condolences to you. I'm not an expert in methods. I hate my pain too.

Reactions: DohBoh!
smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
Like @Gangrel said, you've got some real strength to make it as far as you have.

As far as peaceful goes, nitrite (SN/PN) seems to be a clear winner, if you can get your hands on it in UK. Inert gas/exit bag is an option if you can manage a bit more preparation, but I've just skimmed over it so far.

By the way, don't mess with the paracetamol, I think you'd just end up with liver damage. Most OTC drugs these days are pretty safe unfortunately.

Good luck; see you around.

• Informative
Reactions: DohBoh! and Gangrel