• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lone_Traveler90

Lone_Traveler90

Jan 7, 2023
Hello, I've narrowed it down to 3 methods I would chose I guess I am just looking for some little help here.

1. diphenhydramine hydrochloride (I have ~4000mg ready which should be lethal)
2. SN (I don't have any source though in UK)
3. hypothermia ( it's 9 degrees celsius here now but I read it can still be low enought, so loads of alkohol and sleeping tablets to knock myself out in woods)

I would really appreciate any feedback, obviously I would like to minimise suffering.

Thank you.

S

Seekingawayout

Student
Dec 10, 2022
I seriously considered diphenhydramine before finding SS. I even bought a bottle of 600 pills. It's not a great way to go. You might die, you might experience just really unpleasant side effects and end up in the hospital regretting life. The "trip" you might experience is rather unpleasant and not at all like psychedelics.

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
I don't think you'd die from hypothermia quickly, if at all, in the UK at the moment.

I don't know anything about your first option.

SN is mine. If you spend more time on the site and post more, someone will eventually message you a source

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
Throwing this out there for your 1st method, I had taken around a gram of Benadryl a few years ago and it was prob the worst experience of my life. My skin was crawling, sweating, hallucinations, insomnia, etc. I'd highly recommend against it as it was far from peaceful nor quick.

Lone_Traveler90

Lone_Traveler90

Jan 7, 2023
Thanks for the replies.

Yeah I nearly done it on Monday, I drunk loads of alkohol than took like 10 tablets (around 500mg) but then I got cold feet to take the rest I was afraid it wont work and I will wake up with some organ damage.

I read this forum for few days and SN seems like a good way to go.

Reactions: Jadzia