merricat

merricat

awake and unafraid, asleep or dead <3
Jan 27, 2024
May 2nd 2024 is the day I'm obsessing over. That's the day I plan to ctb, if I do decide to go through with it. Why? Many smaller reasons, all piled up.

I can't be inside myself. My mental health issues make living very difficult. I have OCD, and I have had it for a few years now. It makes me want to tear myself apart to get away from the thoughts. The severeness ebbs and flows, but it seems it won't entirely leave me. I also struggle with self harm, in a way. I cut myself, but the bigger problem is hitting myself. It stops the OCD thoughts. I do it many times a day, mostly with my fists, but sometimes with objects. I've tried to stop, but I've been doing it since I was in elementary, it's so integrated into my life, it's my go-to coping mechanism. I also struggle with high anxiety, and an eating disorder. Both of which I've had since I was a child. I've tried therapy, but it's been unhelpful. I wonder if therapy would work if I put more effort into it, though, because I feel with my therapists in the past i haven't put enough effort in. Though, I fear anti-suicide measures will be used against me because I'm still not a legal adult in my country.

It seems people don't like me. I only have a few friends, and finding a girlfriend seems impossible, though, again, I don't really put much effort into the girlfriend thing. Im too insecure to ask anybody out. I'm obsessed with a straight girl, who has a boyfriend. She's perfect, but I know I'll never have her. I've been like this for about a year and a half now, and it's torture. I wish I could just be rid of my feelings and have her as a friend, but they won't leave. Lesbianism and virginity have done irreparable things to me lol. But, back to the friends. It seems nobody likes me. I've struggled to make friends since I was a child. I think I'm an odd person, with a lot of problems, I just want to party and hang out, but it seems nobody wants to do that with me. For the few friends I do have, I'm not their best friend, it seems I'm always getting ignored for somebody else.

Everybody at my school is so shallow and boring, too, I don't really like them either. I'll be out of here soonish, I'm eighteen, in the 11th grade, but It seems if I've had social problems since I was a small child, they aren't just going to disappear once I get to college or further. Plus, people say everything just gets worse as you get older.

On the world. I don't want to live here. I don't want to work, no careers appeal to me. I don't want to live the rest of my life in a 9-5. Being an adult seems like hell.

I also struggle with IBS and other mysterious chronic pain. It sucks, I don't really know what to say. Painful and embarrassing and makes school harder. I don't want to live with it for another 70 something years. My body is young now, but I fear how bad I'll be when I get older.

And then there's the dissociation. That came in recently. It's hell, though I don't think it'll stay for long.

All-in-all, it seems I'm not meant for this world. My body and my brain are making it impossible for me to be a functioning person. I don't know if it'll get better as I get older. I've been intensely suffering for years now, and insisting to myself soon it'll get better, and it hasn't gotten better. I have the same problems over and over again. Even when things are good, I know soon I'll feel terrible again. That's the thing. I guess for me, I'll only stay if the good outways the bad, and it sure doesn't right now.

However, there's a couple things tethering me down. My parents would be devastated, and I have illogical hope for the future. I don't know whether to wait it out, in hopes it'll get better, or end it now, being pretty sure it won't.

-Lots of Love, Merricat <3

Ps: sorry for the messiness and any mistakes, I wrote this on mobile, impulsively. I feel like this post doesn't really cover everything, but that's okay, I'm just venting.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You have parents that care, love in your heart and you are still very young.
Get help. You don't deserve to feel like this.

Reactions: merricat