kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Kai kinda like the nitrite taste
Sep 19, 2023
From earlier this year I always feel like failure and I know I am. Kinda want to go to therapy again with diff psychiatrist but also kinda want to ctb. Should I give therapy one more chance? Last one dont work. Still kinda want to stay a bit longer. Dont know where to post but since i want to stay a nit ill post in recovery.

I have a history of 2 failed attempts if it helps. Also currently its only my SO that made me hang around.

• Hugs
Reactions: ogerpon and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Choose what you want to do, if you still have hope, give recovery another chance and if that doesn't work, the next decision to make is yours.

R

Renee

Sep 14, 2023
I am one to always say, "Give it another try".

It is like my first thought last Saturday morning when I woke up my first thought was, "I want to kill myself". My medicine psychiatrist is not working there any more. I sent message and response was call a number to make appt. to get a new on. I did and got and appt. in 7 weeks. The responder recommended I take 3 Effexors instead of 2. It is a good thing I just have suicide ideation and am not seriously considering Cing TB. LOL Although, the Be Prepared Eagle Boy Scout in me almost bought a tank of nitrogen just in case. LOL

Their answer is call 911. Does any one in their right mind do that? Seriously??? Then have a couple cop cars banging on your door in front of the whole effing neighborhood wanting to know if you have any guns or hostages threatening to drag to to the state mental hospital.

Keep trying, even if just for your SO> They will be forever hurt if you do this.

ogerpon

ogerpon

^_^
Sep 23, 2023
Therapy can be helpful if you find someone that you click with and you're able to try out different types of therapy. There's more than just talk therapy, there's a lot a therapist can be trained in and try with you. I'd say if you feel like trying again and you have the means to, the worst that happens is that you waste your time.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
If you suspect it could help you then it's probably worth trying again.

N

never mind me

Student
Nov 7, 2022
If you still feel like you want to stay a bit longer then I don't know why you shouldn't try therapy again, if it's accessible for you? It might even be easier for you to come to the conclusion to ctb afterwards, if it doesn't help you, because then you might feel like you have tried eeverything you can.

Reactions: kaidatenn
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Therapy sucks because they don't tell you of the different kinds. And there's also "coaching", which breaks the usual therapy constraints. (The only one I know is healthygamer.gg)

So might be wise to look at your problems & decide how to target them, with help like therapy/coaching

maxoffline

maxoffline

dancing in my room with my kitty
Sep 25, 2023
You should always give therapy another try. One thing about therapy is that you have to wait, result's usually take a while to start showing, please, trust the process and take it easy. Think "tomorrow will be better " and if its not, just say it again. 🩷

Reactions: adrenalinejunkie
kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Kai kinda like the nitrite taste
Sep 19, 2023
Therapy can be helpful if you find someone that you click with and you're able to try out different types of therapy. There's more than just talk therapy, there's a lot a therapist can be trained in and try with you. I'd say if you feel like trying again and you have the means to, the worst that happens is that you waste your time.
Yeah thats what I'm afraid of. Its already tiring with whatever I got now. Thesis, no job, ever increasing bills, relationship problem, and whatevs. Dont want to add therapy into that list.
I dont know if other uni therapist is available but I do know my last therapist is available. Last time it doesnt work. Felt like waste of time, so I stopped with the guise of "felt better problem solved"
Thats why dont know if I should give it another chance. Dont know what the law regarding using insurance for this kind of service yet here (tw) since am not a local so not sure if can use other than uni therapist.
Therapy sucks because they don't tell you of the different kinds. And there's also "coaching", which breaks the usual therapy constraints. (The only one I know is healthygamer.gg)

So might be wise to look at your problems & decide how to target them, with help like therapy/coaching
Thanks, will take a look and maybe discuss with uni therapist. Dont know if it works tho.
You should always give therapy another try. One thing about therapy is that you have to wait, result's usually take a while to start showing, please, trust the process and take it easy. Think "tomorrow will be better " and if its not, just say it again. 🩷
Kai is tired of saying that almost everyday for the past 4 years and almost always something worse happened afterwards. Also tired with slef harm, with strangling every night. Only if I have the courage to commit it to a good night sleep. Kai is a coward. But will try to give therapy another chance, even though the desire to attempt for another ctb is high.

Last edited:
Reactions: ogerpon