• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019
I'm all too used to trying to explain the sharp decline in my body and mind. I'll skip the vivd descriptions of how grotesque my decent into self destruction was. My entire childhood I was one of those short sighted idiots obsessed with his "art" and truly believed it would get me somewhere in life. I was born to parents from a foreign country that only believe you can only have one of 3 high paying jobs. You can definitely guess what those occupations are. As a result I receive nothing but discouraging comments based on anything and everything I am doing wrong and even things im not doing wrong. Constant comparisons to anyone doing better than me in life. And a restricted boring stuffy existence whenever I have to stay here.
Im college aged. My time in school has been rough. Any and every friend that I thought I had has withered away. At this point I have no positive relationships in my life. Its been like this since highschool essentially. I am so tired of being alone. I literally have absolutley NO ONE. And its too much to bear. I know the issue has to be me.

Ive been on every antidepressant under the sun. I have extreme debilitating chronic anxiety. Theres been glimpses of it all my life but now It has gone past debilitating. Going into a space like a classroom or a party or even a cafeteria sends my body into a PROFUSE bout of intense sweating. Im talking complete soaked shirt and sweat pouring down my head. There is nothing more embarassing than being soaking wet. when its 65 degrees in the room. It seems like a fucking joke. I dont know if this is a side effect from some medication or something else entirely. On top of sweating profusely, my heart goes insane and I am filled with such fear that I just cant access the normal faculties that normal, non chronically anxious people enjoy. It is such an ordeal and I feel so much shame constantly for not being able to communicate correctly. Watching everyone connect and have relationships over the years is infuriating. I cant stress it enough. Its so shocking and catastrophic for my body and mind that Ive even failed to get an erection during sex. It is as mortifying as you are imagining. probably worse. Imagine watching every relationship you ever had get farther and farther away until you are completely alone for YEARS. I cant take it.

Its such a dumb little problem that controls every single discison I make. And this on top of having absolutley no support or friends to spend your youth with is a hell on earth. I find no reason to get out of bed and to tell the truth most days I dont. Its not worth having another public panic attack or ruining any more interpersonal relationships.

Now I am completely lost. There is nothing but negative stimulus coming in. I dream about being released from my strange sad existence. I wanted to make things. I wanted to make people happy with my art. This is all ive ever wanted and the thing that hurts the most is the fact that It seems unlikley That ill ever be able to create a life where I get to make things and have solid healthy relationships and get rid of all these horrible debilitating mental blocks. Im only getting older. Soon it will be too late and I just cant bear that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, GrizzlyGrapefruit, SinisterKid and 12 others
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I'm so sorry you're going through this. I also suffer from debilitating anxiety, for over a year now. It's the worst feeling in the world and it shrinks your world until there's nothing left. My heart goes out to you.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and okkkk
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I read this earlier and couldn't respond because it got real fast. That sweating I understand, I've had it all my life. I used to think I was just warm, but I bet it was underlying anxiety I was suppressing. Which I can't seem to suppress any more. I get that same experience having to enter a training, go to a new job site, or have a conversation with a coworker or supervisor. I don't know if you take medication or would be willing to try it, but maybe something could help you with that. If not that, is there anything stupid or grounding that you can use to distract yourself from it? Sometimes preparing a healthy meal and eating it, the doing the dishes helps calm me down. I'll be too anxious to even leave the house, but that will help bring the anxiety down a bit. Then I'll binge watch something, get on here, or do a simple household chore like ironing. Not even remotely suggesting that these trivial activities are solutions for what's causing it. I've lost my shit while out and and at work recently. It's incredibly embarrassing and negative, so I understand feeling like you're getting nothing but negative stimulus. It's truly debilitating. You can PM me when you have enough posts. :hug:

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, okkkk and Mn1245
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
@PariahCarey Are 2 of the 3 jobs Engineer and Doctor? (I'll hazard a guess for the third - Businessman?)

usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
It really is too bad that we don't treasure artists more. art is what makes the world come alive. it draws emotions out of people and sparks discussions. Instead we're told to push our creativity down. Have you tried sharing some of your art online? You may get to talk with people that have similar interests.

I hope you find happiness in whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: okkkk and sólstafir
okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019
@PariahCarey Are 2 of the 3 jobs Engineer and Doctor? (I'll hazard a guess for the third - Businessman?)
Yeah just any straight job. I know I cant possibly do that.
It really is too bad that we don't treasure artists more. art is what makes the world come alive. it draws emotions out of people and sparks discussions. Instead we're told to push our creativity down. Have you tried sharing some of your art online? You may get to talk with people that have similar interests.

I have fear around that too, I just dont know what to do or make anymore. I work so much more efficiently when im less fucked. Im feeling so fucked right now. The idea of ctb is literally always in my mind and it makes my stomach churn.

Reactions: usernameNotFound, Final Escape and Brainpain
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Anxiety is not a "little thing". It is not only mental but as you noticed very physical . As for the sweating - a lot of hyperhidrosis has a psychosomatic component. I wish we valued artists more as a society. Sending hugs to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: GrizzlyGrapefruit, Final Escape and okkkk
okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019

I pursue art in hopes of a second family to be honest. I just want to have people in my life that care about if im sad or not.

Reactions: Kassender, usernameNotFound and Final Escape
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
Can you draw art related to suicide and post it here? I'd really love to see "a helium hood man" leaving existence theme.

Reactions: usernameNotFound and Final Escape
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
I'm sorry, out stories are so different yet our pain sounds the same. I empathize with you friend.