Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I always look exhausted. Even after I've slept for 13 hours straight I look tired with dark eye circles. I am cursed with forever looking like I've just gotten out of bed after a night out. How do fix?

Reactions: blackballoon, WitheringAway and Skathon
Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
Sunshine? Vitamin D maybe? Not an expert here but it might help? Or you could just go all in for the billie ellish look lol

Reactions: Theregoesthatidea, TheSoulless and lostangel
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Yeah, I always look pale and have bags under my eyes even though I get at least 8 hours of sleep.

Reactions: Skathon
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Sunshine? Vitamin D maybe? Not an expert here but it might help? Or you could just go all in for the billie ellish look lol
good idea, I'll just make it my fashion

Reactions: Fear191829218
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
One time I went to go see a psychic for my birthday and the first thing she said was about how she could feel a lot of emotional struggle and fatigue coming from me. My first thought was "fuckin duh." You don't need divine powers to look at me and figure out I'm depressed. If you're going to be a hack, at least make it convincing.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
One time I went to go see a psychic for my birthday and the first thing she said was about how she could feel a lot of emotional struggle and fatigue coming from me. My first thought was "fuckin duh." You don't need divine powers to look at me and figure out I'm depressed. If you're going to be a hack, at least make it convincing.
I get "are you okay?" and similar comments a lot when people see me. Guess my sad boy hours are really leaking out.

F

Fullof pain

Student
Jul 1, 2020
I look like shit all of the time, I have chronic fatigue so I am constantly knackered. I look pale and enough bags under my eyes to do the weekly shop with. Also have fibromyalgia and pain can be ageing. Someone recently estimated my age as 6 years older than I am. Also I thought that going grey overnight was an old wives tale, but since my hubby passed, in the months since, I've gone grey. But that is the least of my worries lol. I do hate it though when people judge based on appearance, i'm no fan of any type of body fascism !!

Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
I naturally have 'patches' under my eyes which other people tell me aren't that noticeable but I see them all the time and they show up in photographs... It doesn't matter how much or how well I sleep, they never disappear. I lost a lot of confidence because of them so I started wearing a small amount of camouflage makeup when I go out, it works wonders.

It might seem odd to wear 'makeup' as a guy, but male or female, if you ever go on a TV show or star in a film - you'll get smothered in makeup :))