• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

a753

Mar 26, 2021

I've read through the important sections of the SN method in website's Wiki. Is metoclopramide really necessary? It's used against vomiting and it's available with prescription only. Without metoclopramide, I'd just use 25g sodium nitrite in 50ml water.

Another method I've thought about is VSED, but I can't seem to fast. Can dehydration alone work without fasting? Beware that if you don't fast, you shouldn't eat food that contain liquid. I don't think I can manage to do this method but I might try at some point.

What are your thoughts on standing on the railway? I've read that the survival-rate of standing on the subway is high, in contrast to the railway. Is there any good information or guide on this?

I'd stand on the railway, but it's very creepy to see the trains here have a spiky rod sticking out of their front side.

I go through physical pain every second and I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.

C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
It´s not a good idea to mention links in the forum. However this website doesn´t look trustworthy. And it says nothing about purity and grade. Also there is no impressum on that website, which is law in Germany. There are better soures for SN in Europe.

If you have access to Meto or Domperidon I would suggest it. Forget about 2.+3.. If you suffer from a physical illness, you might wanna think about assisted suicide in Switzerland (if you can afford it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and Trisolaris
Upvote 0
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Hi. No, meto is not really necessary. It is a recommendation only, the SN will likely be enough to kill you on its own.

With regards to the link you posted, I'm not 100% convinced that that's the real thing. Only because there is no product description beyond "sodium nitrite". No purity listed. Personally, I would order it if it is listed as NaNo2, maybe you can message the seller and ask before purchasing? It seems a little vague to me.

Yes, in theory VSED is a viable method, but not usually overly successfully. Most people cave and at least drink something, thus prolonging the desired effects, and so the cycle goes on. Personally I imagine this to be a horrific way to go. The hunger and thirst would be unbelievably challenging and would test even the strongest of people's resolve. I know nothing about your will though, so it's unfair for me to gauge how you would respond.

Standing on the railway would also be a viable method if you timed it correctly with a fast oncoming train or something. I imagine it would be quick, the impact will have devastating effects on its own. Think about the people on that train, though. Including the driver. You don't need to traumatise anyone any further with your death. The clean up will be pretty horrific too. Something to consider.

Whatever you choose, think very carefully. We are here to support you and listen to you, whatever decision you may take. Hugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: a753
Upvote 0
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I would really recommend meto or a similar product. Motilium should work as well and is much easier to obtain in the EU.

About question 3: I've tried it, and trust me, getting over your survival instinct is incredibly hard. In addition, you are involving others. The train driver will get a trauma and the people who have to search your body parts.... well, I wouldn't want to be them. Also, if you fail and lose limbs, your situation will be far worse than now.

Please, just don't. There are more humane methods, like SN as you mentioned. Your SN source (it's not allowed to post links by the way) doesn't look very reliable honestly.

Upvote 0
A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
Thanks for your responses.

I found SN on Walmart but still haven't found any SN from a reliable source shippable in Europe. I really need a safe approach since I may get quite impulsive due to pain and do suicide, and so I'm afraid to take a very awful approach.

In truth, I just want to rest in peace. If I could, I'd die right now but I can't, and I feel sad about not having done it. I don't fear death. I fear pain. I just want to sleep.

Does the SN method have a high-success rate, you think?

Reactions: Life is pointless
Upvote 0
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Yes, unless being found, SN has an extremely high success rate and is relatively peaceful (there will be discomfort until you pass out, which takes 20-30 minutes), which is why it's so popular here.

Upvote 0
C

Crusader

Mar 6, 2021
reliable source shippable in Europe
It´s available in Europe (UK and EU). You should read this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/ and
Wiki > literature > PPH 2021

Reactions: a753
Upvote 0
A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
It´s available in Europe (UK and EU). You should read this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/ and
Wiki > literature > PPH 2021
Thanks for the second reference. It mentioned something called B blocker, which is interesting. I'll read the chapter tomorrow.

I need to PM someone. Is anyone willing to PM?

What are your thoughts on nexium (for reducing gastric acid secretion and increasing the absorption of SN) and propranolol (for preventing the brain to send a message to increase the blood-flow)? - both in regard to SN of course.

This is my guide so far.

1. Fast for 8 hours
2. Do not drink anything except water
3. Take 30 mg Metoclopramide
4. Take 80 mg Nexium
5. Take 800 mg Inderal
6. Wait one hour
7. Take 25 g sodium nitrite in 50 ml water
8. Relax and sleep
* Advice: prepare two drinks in case vomiting occurs.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
Upvote 0
C

Crusader

Mar 6, 2021
I wouldn´t take Nexium. I think a H2-inhibitor like Tagamet is better. According to the PPH 2021 Inderal (Propranolol) should be taken together with SN.

Upvote 0
inthemoonblue

inthemoonblue

Nov 26, 2020
I've never understood the PPH's suggestion to take Propranolol at the same time as SN. If you throw up (which many do, even with meto), then you aren't going to get much benefit from it. Taking it beforehand is much more ideal, although I'm not sure what dose would be best in that case.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness
Upvote 0
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
I've tried VSED twice, had to cancel it after not even 1 day.

Teeth hurted when breathing through mouth because they had been very dry.

Before cancelling, i knew i would mess it up

When beeing dehydrated your brain doesnt work properly and you dont even get what you are doing right now.

DON'T DO IT ALONE AT HOME

I wouldn't recommend vsed until you are locked somewhere, where nothing can go wrong and you cant escape. Like a container a cell, a boat on the ocean

Upvote 0
A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
It´s not a good idea to mention links in the forum. However this website doesn´t look trustworthy. And it says nothing about purity and grade. Also there is no impressum on that website, which is law in Germany. There are better soures for SN in Europe.
I really can't seem to find suitable sources. I found two that required restrictions.

Any thoughts on the SA method?

So far I think the SN method is better.

Last edited:
Upvote 0