Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
My first memory of everything was just waking up in my bedroom with no memories of anything else, name, parents, anything, just getting up and going into the kitchen for breakfast. In my mind, that is more than enough justifacation that a new life could be waiting if you were to just go for it. Think of this, life being painful, full of bad memories and things that you can't change, maybe its lack of friends, or the inability to have a loved one, wouldn't it be so nice to just hit the off switch and be able to instantly start over again, yet the only thing holding you back is your fear? It makes suicide very comforting indeed.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, foxdie, Superdeterminist and 1 other person
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
wouldn't it be so nice to just hit the off switch and be able to instantly start over again, yet the only thing holding you back is your fear? It makes suicide very comforting indeed.
This is nice! :heart:

I have a religious background that I'm turning my back on, so i'm resigned to the fact that I'm most probably going to Hell, which is fine - punishment earned! But, dreaming of something like this could be the fantasy that helps with SI.
:hug:
I might do a little bit of writing today to create my Paradise... Thanks for the inspiration.

Reactions: mem12 and Panna
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
This is nice! :heart:

I have a religious background that I'm turning my back on, so i'm resigned to the fact that I'm most probably going to Hell, which is fine - punishment earned! But, dreaming of something like this could be the fantasy that helps with SI.
:hug:
I might do a little bit of writing today to create my Paradise... Thanks for the inspiration.
heh, have to love the fire and brimstone relation, I getcha, I have very religious mormon parents and relatives, so I completely understand, though in my case, hell would be spending eternity stuck with people who couldnt understand where youre coming from. Good luck with the writing mate.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655