etchings

etchings

sex driven drug addict
Jul 28, 2022
I've been bouncing from house to house and today I was disowned by my mother after I told her I wanted to move back in. i My parents are putting my dog down and won't let me come see her. I've been self harming for years and it just isn't enough anymore. Being LGBT and facing the struggles of that are too hard. I can't get over my childhood abuse and my parents won't even admit that they did it. I don't know what else to do. I am miserable and have been since I was fourteen. I'm not sure if I'm looking for help, or if I just want someone to finally hear me before I go quiet forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: The_Flying_Fox, Rogue Proxy, Sun_ and 1 other person
etchings

etchings

sex driven drug addict
Jul 28, 2022
What method?
I'm not sure yet, I was hoping scrolling through this website would help me find one. I have a razor blade but that's about it. I don't know if this house has any guns, or rope, there aren't any (lethal) bridges in walking distance, no trains, and I don't know what household chemicals do what. Any suggestions?

Aboutblue

Aboutblue

Aug 11, 2021
I'm sorry you've had to deal with all this. Have you tried therapy? I can be very negative about my own therapy but I still suggest it bc sometimes a good therapist can give you better tools to cope or just be a place to talk. There are usually low cost options as well. The other option could be getting involved in an LGBT center. I haven't taken advantage of it in a really long time but the one in my area has several different weekly zoom groups anyone can join. Or maybe you could benefit from a support group for survivors of abuse?

Just trying to spitball some ideas here. Maybe they all sound like bullshit, I dunno. Hope you can find some relief somehow. I wish there was a way to just take a pill and feel better. Something magical to fix all our problems.

etchings

etchings

sex driven drug addict
Jul 28, 2022
I'm sorry you've had to deal with all this. Have you tried therapy? I can be very negative about my own therapy but I still suggest it bc sometimes a good therapist can give you better tools to cope or just be a place to talk. There are usually low cost options as well. The other option could be getting involved in an LGBT center. I haven't taken advantage of it in a really long time but the one in my area has several different weekly zoom groups anyone can join. Or maybe you could benefit from a support group for survivors of abuse?

Just trying to spitball some ideas here. Maybe they all sound like bullshit, I dunno. Hope you can find some relief somehow. I wish there was a way to just take a pill and feel better. Something magical to fix all our problems.
I've had therapy before, didn't work.
Can't get therapy now, with no money and no insurance.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you have been through all this. Life really is so cruel and to me it's terrible the way that many people treat others. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief as none of us should ever have to suffer.

• Love
Reactions: etchings
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
I've been bouncing from house to house and today I was disowned by my mother after I told her I wanted to move back in. i My parents are putting my dog down and won't let me come see her. I've been self harming for years and it just isn't enough anymore. Being LGBT and facing the struggles of that are too hard. I can't get over my childhood abuse and my parents won't even admit that they did it. I don't know what else to do. I am miserable and have been since I was fourteen. I'm not sure if I'm looking for help, or if I just want someone to finally hear me before I go quiet forever.
Fuck it. LGBT are welcomed here. Loves and huggs.

• Love
Reactions: etchings