BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
So it turns out that 'C' stands for "con", so I don't plan to buy from him despite originally planning to place an order last week.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-happening-with-c.47597/

I also don't plan to place an order with A because drinking a solution designed for injections is just rank, and would only compound the already foul tasting pentobarbital.

So in terms of pentobarbital that doesn't leave me with many options although I am looking around.

I don't want to leave it long before I do something though. I need to be making progress towards this.

However whereas pentobarbital costs $700-$800, SN costs about $25 max.
This would leave me more money to potentially partly fund coffin/headstone etc.

But I'm nervous that SN isn't as peaceful. Can somebody give me an honest and detailed description of what one can expect.

I'm not interested in guesses or maybe's, so if you have no idea then please don't just guess.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Not really sure how someone living can give a truly honest opinion of how it feels. It's all just speculation.

Reactions: Mm80
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Not really sure how someone living can give a truly honest opinion of how it feels. It's all just speculation.
Fair point, but some people may have survived an attempt, plus there may be reports of how it kills you or what happens. I've heard it's not a peaceful as pentobarbital?

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
Symptoms (could be): nausea/vomiting, light heachache, tachycardia, "dizziness"/intoxication, lethargy, confusion.

But you can take medications to try and prevent some of this stuff, and you should lose consciousness at about 15 minutes.

So any discomfort should not be prolonged.

Besides, it is my impression that SN is largely peaceful, not too distressing, not painful

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
There's a thread for SN successes and failures. Sorry I don't have the energy right now to go searching for it, but it has a document with people who succeeded and everything they mentioned about symptoms in their goodbye thread.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Symptoms (could be): nausea/vomiting, light heachache, tachycardia, "dizziness"/intoxication, lethargy, confusion.

But you can take medications to try and prevent some of this stuff, and you should lose consciousness at about 15 minutes.

So any discomfort should not be prolonged.

Besides, it is my impression that SN is largely peaceful, not too distressing, not painful
Yes pain is my greatest concern, not feeling a bit light headed/dizzy. I'll look for that thread/document.

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
Yes pain is my greatest concern, not feeling a bit light headed/dizzy. I'll look for that thread/document.
You could get a mild-moderate headache. Vomiting would also be painful. As long as you lose consciousness, you're gonna die peacefully, right... :)

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ces-information-google-docs.29900/post-606079

Goodpersoneffed does a lot of research on SN and earlier this year came up with a list of reported SN symptoms from successful cases

• Love
Reactions: BipolarGuy and It'sNotLookingGood
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ces-information-google-docs.29900/post-606079

Goodpersoneffed does a lot of research on SN and earlier this year came up with a list of reported SN symptoms from successful cases
Wow! Really thorough:)
Thank you, this made me think that I should have my fan prepared and positioned in case I feel hot(31%).

Reactions: Deleted member 19654