• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UnlikelyCandidate

Jun 30, 2023
Before going on this site I was planning on idling my car in the garage but had no idea how long that would take and was worried I would be found before I was dead. After looking into some of the methods I decided either the SN or Night Night method was right for me. They both seem simple enough to execute with proper planning. Of the two I prefer SN as it sounds more peaceful but I'm unsure of how to get metoclopramide and SN. Sourcing the two is hard and I have access to a very limited budget right now. I'm also worried about someone else I live with receiving either package and knowing something is up. For these reasons the Night Night method seems more practical for my current situation. if anyone has any resources to share with me I would appreciate it.

Reactions: dory
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
There's the suicide resource compilation section in the suicide discussion which has information about those methods, I wish you the best with your plans.

U

UnlikelyCandidate

Jun 30, 2023
There's the suicide resource compilation section in the suicide discussion which has information about those methods, I wish you the best with your plans.
Thank you. I hope you find peace as well.

H

Hunter7786

Jun 27, 2023
Before going on this site I was planning on idling my car in the garage but had no idea how long that would take and was worried I would be found before I was dead. After looking into some of the methods I decided either the SN or Night Night method was right for me. They both seem simple enough to execute with proper planning. Of the two I prefer SN as it sounds more peaceful but I'm unsure of how to get metoclopramide and SN. Sourcing the two is hard and I have access to a very limited budget right now. I'm also worried about someone else I live with receiving either package and knowing something is up. For these reasons the Night Night method seems more practical for my current situation. if anyone has any resources to share with me I would appreciate it.
where do you live?

H

Hunter7786

Jun 27, 2023
that's sound about right

Last edited by a moderator: