idontexist88

idontexist88

Aug 1, 2023
hello, it's been awhile since i've made my first post, and in that i asked about the best ways to CTB. i think i have a method figured out, though it may not be my final decision. what i think ill do is either jump off my roof, or hang myself from one of the tall trees on my property. but im open to any other suggestions people might have

• Yay!
Reactions: chop
chop

chop

Admіnіstrator
Aug 17, 2023
Very good suggestions! But it would honestly be on personal preference I'll leave some of my suggestions for you below.

Fast and painless I would recommend a shotgun lmao it's fast, it costs money though but it's instant so always worth the shot.

SN (Sodium Nitride) works well as well! Aslong as you know how to obtain it.

Hanging as you said but you should check out the hanging thread on the Suicide Resource Compilation as you don't need a large tree to do it.

Whatever you choose to do please know there are also plenty of other methods you could find around the forum with whatever you want in your criteria aka Slow, Fast, Painful, Painless (I don't know why you would want painful but some people have there kinks.)

Wish you the best!

• Informative
Reactions: notverylucid
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm so sorry that you are thus point. Life can be so cruel. I'm assuming you'd like a relatively painless, quick death, so I'll list some of those. A gunshot to the head is definitely a top choice, as @chop mentioned. It's easy to obtain in the US but I'm not sure where you're from. However, it can be too gruesome for some people since the aftermath will have your head blasted open. Depends on how comfortable you feel with that. For some people they have no issue, but for others it's what keep them from choosing this method. Another one that you've probably seen mentioned on here is SN. Finding a source can be difficult but it is an effective, quick, "clean" death. Inert gas asphyxiation is also quick, effective, and painless, (if done correctly like most other methods). Takes a bit of setting up but sourcing isn't too difficult. I would definitely check out the megathreads for all of these methods, might clear things up. I hope whatever you decide to do, you can find peace and freedom. All the best,

Reactions: cheese fries
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Partial is more peaceful then full, but I've survived 20 partial, so take that as you will, sn also works it's getting harder to buy, fentanyl od has the same effects of sn minus the chance of vomiting. Anyway I hope you find peace in life or death, I hope life gets better for you

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Partial is more peaceful then full, but I've survived 20 partial,
This is so agonizing, so many failed attempts. I'm sorry for that. But what I wanted to say is that if full is done right and the arteries are blocked, passing out should be the same like with partial, just when the seizures start there is absolutely no way to back out.

Reactions: CW36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in what you decide, I hope that if you plan to jump the building is high enough as it sounds horrific failing that method to me.

Reactions: xlostie
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Is your roof high enough. A bunch or bruises and broken bones are a bad way to end the day. Rope might be more successful.

Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
Partial is more peaceful then full, but I've survived 20 partial, so take that as you will, sn also works it's getting harder to buy, fentanyl od has the same effects of sn minus the chance of vomiting. Anyway I hope you find peace in life or death, I hope life gets better for you
In the 20 times you survived partial did you do it properly?

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
In the 20 times you survived partial did you do it properly?
Yep passed out, woke up due to SI, now sure you can say I didn't tie up my arms and legs etc, guide never suggested that

Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
Yep passed out, woke up due to SI, now sure you can say I didn't tie up my arms and legs etc, guide never suggested that
Thanks I'll make sure to tie up my arms I can't afford to fail I want the sweet release of nothingness

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Thanks I'll make sure to tie up my arms I can't afford to fail I want the sweet release of nothingness
And your legs if possible, you will try to get up via your legs, in the seizure mode you are like a puppet, your body goes into overdrive to save its self

Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
And your legs if possible, you will try to get up via your legs, in the seizure mode you are like a puppet, your body goes into overdrive to save its self
Thank you for the advice,how do I tell the difference between my jugular vein and carotid artery since they're located so close to each other ,how do I am for the carotid artery precisely and not confuse one for the other

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Thank you for the advice,how do I tell the difference between my jugular vein and carotid artery since they're located so close to each other ,how do I am for the carotid artery precisely and not confuse one for the other
your gonna have to play with the rope, I can't honestly help you with this, I just play with it until I pass out, sorry

Reactions: Worndown
Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
Hey when you suppressed your carotid artery did you get ringing in your ears like a very strong heartbeat you could hear through the ears coz that's what happened to me

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Hey when you suppressed your carotid artery did you get ringing in your ears like a very strong heartbeat you could hear through the ears coz that's what happened to me
Yep, if your vision goes dark you did it