• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
And going either tomorrow or tonight. I don't even know if I'll dare but I don't know what else to do. I don't want to wake up another morning. I don't want to be me anymore. This is torture.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tinydancer, etherealspring, the_path_of_sorrows and 7 others
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I wish you good luck in your attempt and that you can finally be happy

• Love
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
And going either tomorrow or tonight. I don't even know if I'll dare but I don't know what else to do. I don't want to wake up another morning. I don't want to be me anymore. This is torture.
Sorry if I seem indelicate given the moment but what method would you think of using?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace. Good luck!:heart:

• Love
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
It's your choice to make. If you choose to stay, I'm glad to still have you in the world. If you choose to go, I wish you a peaceful journey.

• Love
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
Sorry if I seem indelicate given the moment but what method would you think of using?
Partial. Would prefer SN but I can get severe trauma reactions just from swallowing vitamins.
It's your choice to make. If you choose to stay, I'm glad to still have you in the world. If you choose to go, I wish you a peaceful journey.
Thank you. I managed to calm down a little bit and I did some shopping for a small gathering I was invited to tomorrow. It felt okay. I think I can manage another day.