BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I mean it's no accident I ended up here. Mental illness, addiction, etc. But it's not too bad, in a way. I mean I live with five other dudes and the state pays my rent. Of course the other dudes also have issues but we all seem to understand each other: that we all have issues.

The problem is when the depression gets to me. It's hard to find vitality in life when you live with five other depressed dudes, you know? For one major thing: I miss women.

Anyway I've got SN under my bed and it helps me sleep at night, knowing it's there.

• Hugs
Reactions: gtrfvr
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Have you decided to CTB in that place ? What if the others dudes call EMS ?
Will they respect your decision ?

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Have you decided to CTB in that place ? What if the others dudes call EMS ?
Will they respect your decision ?
I've thought a lot about it. The dude next door may hear me throwing up (if I do) but we do have inside locks on our doors so whatever. They'll probably assume I'm just drunk, which is entirely reasonable for them to do so.

Reactions: AQUA
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I live in supported accommodation with four other men. It's probably the only way I can exist.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I miss women.

Sometimes, I miss them too! Then, I remember that I'm way too unstable to be or have dates with a girl.

I wish I had SN ony my hands too! I bet the feeling of "having it there" is awesome.

Wish you the best, pal!

Reactions: Passersby and BluesRunTheGame