P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
My hair is falling out, I pee and defecate blood, my stomach hurts all the time, I've got some meds but they won't help unless I stop binge eating. 6 months ago I was severely underweight, now I can't stop shoving food into my mouth even when it hurts, when I can taste the acid and the blood.

Why am I not sure about the treatment centre? It's not specifically for BED, there isn't any centre like that in Poland. I'd have to take a break from university and it's the only thing in my life. My purpose. I finally have friends, can study, develop myself, attend workshops, practice languages. But the eating. I am terrified of myself. I can eat so much food it's unreal. I steal food. I use all the money I have on it. I THE ENTIRETY OF MY HIGH-SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP ON IT. I've been saving the money for so long and now it's gone....
Also I'm scared that even if I go into treatment, pay for it, stay there 2 moths then go back and follow the same food pattern. I'm clueless. I'm dying. I'm killing myself with my own actions.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Shivali, looseye and Venus13
Venus13

Venus13

Experienced
Oct 2, 2022
I feel for you, eating disorders are hell. I hope you get relief through treatment because it's hard to overcome alone. There are physiological functions working against you on top of the psychology. Were you severely underweight due to anorexia or naturally?

Are there outpatient options? Can you do therapy until summer break?

I had anorexia in my youth for 10 years and had a difficult binge period in my early 20s. My body was sick of the starving. I remember the ill condition I was in, spitting up blood and tasting acid constantly from overfilling my stomach. I do think 2 months inpatient treatment can help. There's no guarantees, and to be dark I think maybe eating disorders often end up being dormant at best, but you deserve treatment and relief from the daily suffering.

• Wow
Reactions: astromoon, looseye, Regen and 2 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry you're suffering ❤️ it sounds like the treatment program is worth a shot ❤️

Reactions: astromoon
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
Try fasting, it's kind of a cure-all and can reset your insulin and hunger hormones. don't believe me? Try a 48-72 hour fast, by the time you get through the second day the hunger pretty much subsided. and you can remain in that state for as long as necessary to shed excess weight or… to have a spiritual experience of sorts. Check out primal weight loss and snake diet on YT, fasting is literally the best thing for physical and mental health. it's nice not feeling like a bloated slob and in control of your life 10/10 review of fasting, don't be shy give it a try

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Hi it could be risky and detrimental to do any fasting if you were severely underweight just six months ago.
Did doctors diagnose you with anything for why you're bleeding? Urinating blood is a serious medical thing that could be caused by a number of different conditions besides the eating disorder so I just hope you can get that looked at and taken care of.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: astromoon, freedomcalls, Regen and 3 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
a nutritionist may be a good option in your case.

• Love
Reactions: przeciwwymiotne and duskrainfall
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I feel for you, eating disorders are hell. I hope you get relief through treatment because it's hard to overcome alone. There are physiological functions working against you on top of the psychology. Were you severely underweight due to anorexia or naturally?

Are there outpatient options? Can you do therapy until summer break?

I had anorexia in my youth for 10 years and had a difficult binge period in my early 20s. My body was sick of the starving. I remember the ill condition I was in, spitting up blood and tasting acid constantly from overfilling my stomach. I do think 2 months inpatient treatment can help. There's no guarantees, and to be dark I think maybe eating disorders often end up being dormant at best, but you deserve treatment and relief from the daily suffering.
I am not sure if there are outpatient options. I'll have to ask. But if there were, I'd gain so much weight up until summer break...

Underweight due to anorexia. I had overcome BED once on my own but then fell back into anorexia and this time it's so much worse.

I thought I was alone in the blood thingy. How did you recover and stay recovered?
Try fasting, it's kind of a cure-all and can reset your insulin and hunger hormones. don't believe me? Try a 48-72 hour fast, by the time you get through the second day the hunger pretty much subsided. and you can remain in that state for as long as necessary to shed excess weight or… to have a spiritual experience of sorts. Check out primal weight loss and snake diet on YT, fasting is literally the best thing for physical and mental health. it's nice not feeling like a bloated slob and in control of your life 10/10 review of fasting, don't be shy give it a try
I've tried fasting in the past. My record was 7 days no food, just water. Irresponsible fasting and keto is what has caused my binge eating in the first place. I'm all for fasting and wanna incorporate it into my recovery but it's not a cure-all. It won't reset my habits. I don't think I can feel in control until I'm able to exercise normally again. I've a spine injury.
Hi it could be risky and detrimental to do any fasting if you were severely underweight just six months ago.
Did doctors diagnose you with anything for why you're bleeding? Urinating blood is a serious medical thing that could be caused by a number of different conditions besides the eating disorder so I just hope you can get that looked at and taken care of.
No I've not talked about it with a doctor yet. My weeks rn are filled with doctors, I'll have to book an appointment for the blood as well. Can't wait to get a 'just don't eat like that then'
a nutritionist may be a good option in your case.
I know a lot about nutrition tho.... I wanna get one, but the money 💰🤑

Last edited:
Reactions: looseye
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Oh ok, can I ask what conditions the medications they gave you are for? Peeing blood can also be a sign of kidney stones or kidney disease, could you go to a hospital / emergency room for that specifically?

Y

yobba

Jun 2, 2023
I had BED and later went to anorexia. Only got better when I literally couldn't function because my brain fog was so bad. I don't know how to specifically help your BED, but I know can eating disorders take time to handle and stay recovered. If you do go for 2 month inpatient, I think you'll still need to follow up with some form of outpatient therapy and whatnot to keep you on track.