Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Okay but at the cost of ?
I think the pigs have enough bacon
to spread around
the cuts should come from there.
My comment was to point out why I don't want replies. It wasn't an invitation to start a political debate.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Deleted member 23374
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What if I'm moderate? I have views from both sides when it comes to both social and fiscal matters. :O

I voted conservative to spite my far-left overlords in California though. :smiling:

• Love
Reactions: Gnip, Wayfaerer, Symbiote and 8 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
What if I'm moderate? I have views from both sides when it comes to both social and fiscal matters. :O

I voted conservative to spite my far-left overlords in California though. :smiling:

NO REPLIES!!!!
What do you think this is, a forum?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Marchioness, Symbiote, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 7 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Apolitical. But picked conservative because there wasn't an other.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Fragile, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Where is the option for an anarcho syndicalist commune where people take turns to act as some sort of executive officer for the week, but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting, by a simple majortity in the case of purely internal affairs.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: LivedTooLong, Brink, VivaldiBR and 8 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Where is the option for an anarcho syndicalist commune where people take turns to act as some sort of executive officer for the week, but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting, by a simple majortity in the case of purely internal affairs.
I prefer extreme authoritarianism

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Because the US is a lawless ghetto. Authoritarianism would eliminate all the gangs and drugs and remove the degenerate popular culture. The current system isn't doing shit about it.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: SwagGalore, Disappointered, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I for one, welcome our new authoritarian overlord if the elected dictators are the members of the Pravda senshado team.
thumb-1920-707478.png

Reactions: VivaldiBR, VisionsOfHell and RainAndSadness
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Because the US is a lawless ghetto. Authoritarianism would eliminate all the gangs and drugs and remove the degenerate popular culture. The current system isn't doing shit about it.

Lol is this why you side eyed my post :pfff:

Reactions: SwagGalore
LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is the most secure basis for a system of government, now go back to collecting your filth you filthy peasant.

Reactions: Dizzylady80 and Bootleg Astolfo
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

You solve gang crime and drug related issues with the legalization of all drugs. The current system isn't doing shit about it because we already execute 'extremely authoritarian' methods to fight those issues. The war on drugs failed, addiction is an increasing problem. As long as there is a demand, there will be a market. Authoritarianism doesn't solve issues, it sweeps them under the rug and creates a black market for those demands.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LivedTooLong, Gnip, Dizzylady80 and 13 others
M

M

You solve gang crime and drug related issues with the legalization of all drugs. The current system isn't doing shit about it because we already execute 'extremely authoritarian' methods to fight those issues. The war on drugs failed, addiction is an increasing problem. As long as there is a demand, there will be a market. Authoritarianism doesn't solve issues, it sweeps them under the rug them and creates a black market for those demands.

The legalization of all drugs would make most gang crime disappear overnight IMO.

The black market is the only reason organized crime exists.

• Love
Reactions: Gnip, Dizzylady80, SwagGalore and 8 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Just ask him to come solve the drug issue in america.

Reactions: Marquis, RainAndSadness and _Kaira_
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
How very American of you to think that there are no other ideologies than conservatism and liberalism. As for liberalism, do you mean social liberalism or neo-liberalism?

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Gnip, Brink and 10 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
When your democracy only has 2 parties :pfff:

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Dizzylady80, SwagGalore and 10 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
For people who aren't American this poll makes no sense.
You should have added it in the title.
Btw how can you be for smaller government and authoritarianism at the same time?
There's something wrong here

Last edited:
Reactions: Dizzylady80, SwagGalore, Brink and 5 others
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I like to believe that I have the best views from both sides: "radical" right wing cultural views and progressive economical views. So, a bit like bernie sanders to some degree (if he's genuine, which I doubt) but without the mass immigration, anti-white stuff, hormone blockers for kids,... You get the idea.

From what I observed, people like us, who suffer a lot tend to have more radical, revolutionary political views because we really want to minimize suffering. People who are better off tend to be more moderate and dont care to change much or will just subscribe to the most socially acceptable political views.

• Love
Reactions: Fragile, Sensei, Kramer and 2 others
VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
Anarcho-communism most of the time
Leninism sometimes
And stalinism when the anger comes

• Love
Reactions: Dizzylady80, xLosthopex and Kramer
A