• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Ordered sn. Feeling like shit tbh.
I've already failed in April. Was desperate after the breakup and tried to od with some pharmaceutical stuff which contains phenobarbital. After this I got sectioned for a month. My fucked up family did everything they could to keep me locked as long as possible. I was literally in hell, was forced to take poisonous meds because of which my whole body was hurting as fuck, I couldn't even move adequately. Moreover used to sleep in one room with schizos, mad cunts who was running through the ward naked and wash their hands in a pot full of shit, vegetables and other untermenschen.

If I fail again or even do some other shit which my dad wouldn't like, he'll have a great chance to commit me for a fucking 6 months of this hell. And he'll definitely not miss that great opportunity. If he does this, Josephs Mengele from the local asylum will turn me into a vegetable for these 6 months. Even now i'm feeling the fucking consequences of the psych ward resort, they are noticeable as fuck even for strangers.

I can't even imagine the hell i'll face if sn doesn't work or some other shit happens. Was planning to take it being on the top floor of the abandoned building in order to jump if something go wrong. Still full of doubt. 9th floor. It is not a guarantee. What if I become a disabled?

Whatever I will do, I have only 3 possible results: being dead or becoming a vegetable - maybe because of the injury, maybe because of the involuntary commitment. Nobody will help me, cause everyone I knew betrayed me after that fail. (Lol, chem shop sent me a confirmation email while I was typing this). However now i'm scared as fuck. I don't give a fuck about the purity of sn, I don't really trust that shop. This constant threat of commitment leaves me no chance to recover or even to leave peacefully with no fear of this hell repeats. The worst thing which can ever happen.

My life is already fucked up but I really can't imagine the hell it may turn into after failure.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: pleasethistime, fastFWD, not_a_robot and 2 others
Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
I'm so sorry for what you're feeling right now. I've been there, locked up for a month against my will, with people a hell of a lot worse ( truly crazy) than I was.

I'm sorry I can't offer any advise, as I have the same fears as you do. Just know you're not alone in thinking that way.
I'm sure most people on this site would just get it over with already if it wasn't for that fear of failure which could result in being a vegetable or paralysis.
I know I would.

Reactions: fastFWD, not_a_robot, Sever and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
This is why severing all ties with family before attempting ctb is so important, IMO. Not because they fuck you over if you fail, but because staying connected to such interfering overbearing busybodies in the first place only led you to try to ctb; what have you got to lose by cutting them out of your life?
If I had to re-establish contact with my shitty busybody pedo-loving family for any reason, that would almost definitely push me over the edge to ctb.

"Before deciding that your life is not worth living, perhaps you should at least consider the possibility that you may, in fact, just be surrounded by assholes."

Reactions: Sever
S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
@not_a_robot lol I'm a 18yo NEET with no money and no education. I can move to another city to ctb but they will definitely search for me with police and lie them that i'm a psycho (they even do have proofs from the asylum, so police will likely trust them)