Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
Don't underestimate the power of a connection you can make with somebody. Anybody. Even in the really deep dark parts of your life just being able to talk to someone about your life and connect on similar issues and stresses can be very helpful.

In terms of sadness I'm at the lowest point I've been at in years, but when I found someone I could talk to that I knew would be there for me it really helped my mood and got me to see past the really dark clouds right up in front of my face

With the right mindset and determination you can be happy no matter what, but that's easier said than done. If you're in a really tough patch, just talk to someone. Don't try to mentally lone wolf your way through everything like I constantly do because you'll probably end up very lonely. Don't make that mistake. Value anyone that will talk to you or hear you out and truly listen to you.

That's all. I hope we can stay on the recovery path and keep moving forward even though it seems absolutely impossible sometimes.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: detectiveprince, Zephronic, Myers and 2 others
R

Rocinante

Enlightened
Aug 26, 2022
How do yo go about meeting people?

detectiveprince

detectiveprince

Apr 15, 2023
I think especially with online communities you can meet lots of great people.
I met one of my best friends online in 2020 and I owe it to him, and him solely as to the reason I am not dead. I'm incredibly thankful; I have found a myriad of reasons to continue my life on this earth. I find joy in pursuing my education, learning about the world, and just hope for when I leave in the far future that I made it just a little better than when I wasn't here.

Reactions: Arrow