R

RowdyH999

Student
Mar 17, 2021
Beating up my brain trying to make sense of this. Me and the wife split up today. Literally I paid half the bills while I've been here. Always get her presents. Expensive Tiffany wallet. Tiffany perfume. Her ring was $13K custom made. When I wasn't working, she 98 percent of the time got woken up with breakfast and coffee in bed before she had work. I'd cook dinner when she got off too. I work 6 days a week now and she will pick me up from work and then leave and come home after I'm asleep since I get up at 6:30am for work, then complains we don't hang out. It's crazy. The last month shes been out until 4-7am drinking with random dudes once or twice a week. Now I'm sleeping on a couch even though I have a bad back and such from a motorcycle wreck I've had 6 surgeries from. We've had more than a couple talks and she refused to change her ways. Sleeping until 30 minutes before work and being late every day almost. Calling out because of a hangover. Sleeping until 4-5pm on her days off. No idea what went wrong. I strive to do my best every single day. I guess the positive side is that's one less person I have to worry about when I ctb. I think I will move my timeline up some. Have SN and meto and b blocker, and ordering N in a week.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: littlelungs, Busdriver, death137 and 4 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
How annoying, doesn't deserve you by the sounds of things, how you can tolerate that is beyond me. You sound very nice.

Reactions: RowdyH999
R

RowdyH999

Student
Mar 17, 2021
How annoying, doesn't deserve you by the sounds of things, how you can tolerate that is beyond me. You sound very nice.
Thank you. I knew it needed to happen. She would do more subtle things like take our pictures off the fridge. Change her phone background picture. Turn off her snap location (not so subtle). Just sucks though man. This is my first marriage and I put my all into it. It's super depressing to see her going down this road. It's just a matter of time before she gets a DUI and won't listen to reason.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I guess after putting that much effort into the relationship it's tough to end it. My immediate thought was to be surprised that you didn't end it after the first time she was "drinking" :I with strange men, but I can see how it is. A quote from someone on the forum:

"If someone acts like they/says that they don't care about you, believe them."

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and RowdyH999
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Thank you. I knew it needed to happen. She would do more subtle things like take our pictures off the fridge. Change her phone background picture. Turn off her snap location (not so subtle). Just sucks though man. This is my first marriage and I put my all into it. It's super depressing to see her going down this road. It's just a matter of time before she gets a DUI and won't listen to reason.
She will regret it I am sure when she gets bored of it and wants what you gave her back, when she realises not everyone will treat her how you did. Horrible to read I hope you don't feel too bad. Can only try our best.

sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Id just stay away from her she sounds a selfish nightmare

R

RowdyH999

Student
Mar 17, 2021
Id just stay away from her she sounds a selfish nightmare
Sadly, I am on house arrest so I'm stuck here for now. However distancing myself in the living room will work alright. I work plenty so that will be a nice reprieve.

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Did she give you any reason?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sometimes, no matter how lovely and kind we are, people still might get bored or fed up with us. It hurts but this is how unfair this world is.
You've been an excellent husband. Be proud of yourself! Lots of girls would love to date someone like you!

Whatever happens, I wish you lots of love and peace.

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver and RowdyH999
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Nope. She's out acting like a ho so Pretty sure she found a replacement first. Already stayed the night at some guys house
yikes

H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
Sadly, I am on house arrest so I'm stuck here for now. However distancing myself in the living room will work alright. I work plenty so that will be a nice reprieve.
Sorry if you've mentioned this already but is this a quip about COVID lockdown, or you're on actual house arrest? Either way I'm sorry you're going through it :(

R

RowdyH999

Student
Mar 17, 2021
Sorry if you've mentioned this already but is this a quip about COVID lockdown, or you're on actual house arrest? Either way I'm sorry you're going through it :(
On house arrest with an ankle monitor.

Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
I would not be tolerating this she is taking the piss. Staying at a guys house and going out drinking with dudes and you know all about it? Very bizarre. Why do you have a monitor on may I ask what happened?

R

RowdyH999

Student
Mar 17, 2021
I would not be tolerating this she is taking the piss. Staying at a guys house and going out drinking with dudes and you know all about it? Very bizarre. Why do you have a monitor on may I ask what happened?
I was in a car (passenger) and there was drugs in the trunk

• Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver