• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
So, I don't really know how to express my point of this so I'll just write it out... thanks for your patience.

I'm just in this crazy weird spot where, I'm not sad/depressed I'm just over this existence. Like, I'm content with where my life has gone, the experiences I've had and I'm not impressed/in awe of the world anymore. I want to see what comes next or rest forever. This definitely seems like there's something "wrong" going on with my wiring but I'm not sad... I guess empty? But only feel that way because I feel this existence has nothing left to offer me nor do I to offer it. I've worn out my welcome. I feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge but I'm still far too much a coward to do more than making myself pass out from partial hanging (I don't fully anchor the end of the rope). It's comforting to know that I could end it whenever and that oddly keeps me alive.

• Love
Reactions: Superfluous, irrelevant_string and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You're saying things that sound *so* familiar - thank you for that. Personally I still get excited about the world (blame it on the Stones), but I'm not sorry to be leaving, not depressed, and curious about what comes next (or not).

Pleased to meet you. 8]

Reactions: Superfluous and FauxEmotions
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
You're very welcome and I'm glad to discover I'm not alone in this way of thinking. I started to think, not that I didn't belong here, but that I'm not quite on the same level in that, day to day isn't a struggle to be happy/survive. I'm just done. Drained. Wiped out.

Pleased to meet you as well. Hope you are having a great day.

Reactions: Superfluous and Soul