I

idontknow42

Jan 31, 2021
I know my life can probably be fixed and multiple people have offered to help me, but for some reason I just want to fucking die. I am so so dead inside.

Its indescribable pain. I really don't know what the main root problem is that's causing me to feel like this (like no idea, I blame 100 things but when offered a solution, it seems thst I will still want to kill myself). Really hard to explain. Each day I expedite my plans to CTB. My death can probably be prevented, but for some reason I'm working against myself, and want to CTB. I'm out of control.

No one I've spoken to I believe really understands how serious it is, and as a result, I'll likely be found dead shortly.

The pain is unbareable. I guess this is my brain asking for emergency advice before it's too late.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fin, Lupgevif, demuic and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
There's gotta be a root for this problem. Maybe you just don't like life and find it pointless? At least that's what's happening to me.

I mean, "study, work, get married, have children, work as a slave until you die" ... is that really living? Sorry but I disagree with normal people.

I

idontknow42

Jan 31, 2021
There's gotta be a root for this problem. Maybe you just don't like life and find it pointless? At least that's what's happening to me.

I mean, "study, work, get married, have children, work as a slave until you die" ... is that really living? Sorry but I disagree with normal people.

I don't know, I don't think so. I would happily have someone else's life, but for what? Beyond confused and can never work it out.

I agree too, society is fucked because of capitalism, and I feel like if you go against it you will end up just insanely lonely and idk.

MY HEAD: IDK

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
embrace_release

embrace_release

end me
Mar 13, 2021
What kind of pain is it? How long does it last? The kind of pain that comes along bad memories?