• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Amaree

Amaree

Jun 15, 2021
Im Honestly not sure what Knot people are actually refering to when they recommend either as they seem to get the names mixed up alot.

I just need a knot that wont come loose at any point

Any help would be appriecated

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Both will likely work, but a slipknot is usually recommended since it pulls tighter easier, which means it is faster to passing out and faster to ctb- you need to practice the knot to make sure it won't come loose- a slipknot can come loose it is not done carefully. A noose is designed for the long drop method, which is done by an executioner and the floor drops out- it is a much more secure knot, and the design is to have a stronger knot that can ho9ld up against the force of the long drop and then break the neck.

R

Reiter

I am not long for this world
Jul 29, 2022
Here

Blue tutorial, he calls it the noose knot.