• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BookPostponed

BookPostponed

an ideation regular
May 1, 2023
New here, just made an account today and been reading up on SN but I'm so confused as to what the situation is on obtaining SN in the US.

I have two questions.
Has anyone had visits from LE in the US?
Can I obtain SN (CTB amount) in the US?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
There was a Canadian man who operated a business known as IC that sold SN to many people across the world. He got busted because he knowingly provided SN to suicidal people and the authorities obtained records and found out who his customers where and where they lived and police have been performing wellness checks on all of his customers in various countries.

I think there is one source that is still safe (so far, we can't take anything for granted) and active and only supplies to people in the US (unlike IC this is a legit company). People might be reluctant to share the source until you have participated some more in the community.

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes, terminalending and NearlyIrrelevantCake
BookPostponed

BookPostponed

an ideation regular
May 1, 2023
That's pretty fair, I don't have access to the full (or rather ideal) means to a SN exit. I'm just relieved knowing I have the option still (hopefully)

Reactions: MrBrownUpsideD
tiredofbreathing

tiredofbreathing

Jan 3, 2023
Yes a few people on here posted they got a visit from police in the US

Reactions: heavyeyes