C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I read in a book about a method you can use where you press certain points on your neck and it doesn't require buying anything. I can't remember where I read it and wondered if anyone knows what I'm talking about and where I can find info about it. Thanks!

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
Apparently a lot of streamers managed to ctb like this, I don't understand how they did it though.
I am aware of that video where the guy CTB on livestream. And trials with my bare hands have been successful after some practice. But I can't get it right with the ratchet... I keep squeezing the jugulars only. I can only try during the weekends for a couple of hours or so, and I have been trying for the past two months, even with other items before the cornhole bags arrived. In no instance was I able to squeeze the carotid arteries. As soon as I take the ratchet off and try with my hands, I can get it in 5-6 attempts. So I guess I'll have to look and invest into other methods...​

Reactions: hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
it requires a few items, and can be really difficult to get right. i've tried it a few times but failed.

Reactions: LeperGnome and cherry7