finalkarma

finalkarma

Aug 17, 2023
this is my first post ever

i really want to post rants on here and get feedback/discussions on my problems, but im really afraid that one of my posts is going to be the reason someone ctb...
i know that i wouldnt know if someone ctb because of my posts, but just the possibility of it is stopping me from posting and replying to people. i dont think i can get over this :( i really need to rant though...i have no one irl who would understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: bluebus and failed life
failed life

failed life

Apr 10, 2023
This is a safe place to say whatever you want to and we all feel much the same, so don't be concerned anyone would ctb over something you posted. There isn't anything you could say that would change someone's mind (imo).

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If someone decides to ctb then that's their right and their decision, people ctb for their own personal reasons, they aren't obligated to continue existing here. But I also just don't get how suicide is supposedly "bad", suicide is just the choice to find relief from all future suffering, it isn't like anybody can be harmed by no longer existing anyway. But after all it's your choice deciding whether to post or not, I wish you the best.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Feel free to rant at me via pm, I won't be going anywhere soon.