• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

simplyunheardof

Jun 29, 2024
I'm planning to CTB in exactly a week, I can't wait, but I'm also lost at what to do with my friend. He's struggling a lot too and besides me he has no reason to continue living, I'm stuck in a situation where if I don't message him at least once in two weeks he will have assumed I passed. I'm grateful to have a brother who has no strong understanding of death, could it be his autism? doesn't matter, point is he's willing to log into my account to message him once a week pretending to be me, so I can go in peace. Funny thing tho- I like that guy a lot, had a crush on him for a year lol but combined with everything else in my life I cannot stay for him or anyone. This is a ramble atp but idc😭😭 I cant wait to cut myself head to toe and finally slit my wrists in a week, idc if its a painful way to die, I haven't even begun writing everyone notes when I intended to start friday. I finally set up a tinder account too so maybe I wont die a virgin lmao someone laugh at me and my situation

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
does your brother know?

Reactions: simplyunheardof and schmerz
schmerz

schmerz

if i don't survive, i'll still be by your side
Jul 7, 2024
maybe a bit cruel to say but it isn't your responsibility to look after him or ensure his safety. i understand wanting to not leave someone behind though, but i also dont think its a good idea for your brother to keep messaging him since im fairly sure it will be much more crushing for him to find out it was your brother all along

Reactions: razahcareca27, kunikuzushi, CoRaven and 1 other person
S

simplyunheardof

Jun 29, 2024
does your brother know?
Yup, he knows about my intentions and he's known me the longest, he's down to do it, only thing he's afraid of is not replicating my mannerisms, I'm so lucky I have a brother like that
maybe a bit cruel to say but it isn't your responsibility to look after him or ensure his safety. i understand wanting to not leave someone behind though, but i also dont think its a good idea for your brother to keep messaging him since im fairly sure it will be much more crushing for him to find out it was your brother all along
true to both of your points, I could try to make an ai of myself on one of those chatbot things so my brother wouldnt have to think too hard abt stuff, he doesnt have to know abt my passing as long as he's doing just fine

Last edited: