• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SickNSad2024

Jun 3, 2024
I joined about a month ago...I said last month I was going to CBT...I took about 20 pills but I guess it wasn't enough. I am just conflicted about taking too many, resulting in brain damage. I ended up in the ER, fell asleep and was hospitalized for about a week. Any time I drove to work, I would cut myself in the wrists at the stop lights, because I fidget a lot...and I was trying to feel something other than numbness. The cuts didn't look like much the first 2 days, they looked like I had an allergic reaction...but by the 3rd day, they definitely looked like I got attacked by a wild animal. I am not sure if being at the hospital did much for me other than it allowed me time to allow my mind to shut down and not stress about anything. All I had to do was eat the meals that were provided, get enough sleep and the cycle continues. There would be a few voluntary group sessions about sharing positive thoughts, emotions, and goals. I got along with most of the other patients...and most of us got out at the same time. I created a group chat to continue the emotional support and to encourage each other to reach out if any one of us were to have negative thoughts...but it hasn't been utilized a lot. I understand everyone is going through something and need their alone time to sort things out...but I could really use someone to talk to...I constantly feel lost and feel like I am experiencing an existential crisis. I want to CBT because I don't know what purpose I serve anymore. I'm too afraid to leave though because I'm afraid of pain and failure. Can anyone relate?

• Hugs
Reactions: .ᴍᴀʏᴜ., Kusogaki, landslide2 and 2 others
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
Yes, especially to the existential crisis and feeling no purpose because life is ultimately pointless.

I'm just waiting to die but too scared to attempt because I don't what happens after death.

Reactions: onelastcall and Kusogaki
F

Fuko1

Jun 27, 2024
Completely agree. When a moment comes in your life that you feel that your life goals or objectives have failed, you feel sunk and with strong pain that paralyzes you from doing anything.