C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
I'm finding very few success stories of intentional ctb via CO. I feel like I've done my research and am well prepared. My question is: would anyone being willing to receive a time-delayed message with my identifiable info to confirm if I was successful or just a vegetable? I plan to post detailed info of my trial and attempt (assuming I have service) so that it could be helpful to others.

Or is this a terrible idea? I'm only open to sending to a reputable member.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, Myforevercharlie, Huggs and 1 other person
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Sure I'm willing

• Love
Reactions: cookies
StressedRedhead23

StressedRedhead23

Jan 3, 2023
@cookies This is my chosen method too. Seems the more I read about it the less I'm convinced it will work. I'm having to remember a few members that I can recall that actually manage to be successful (confirmed CTB) in order to remain positive (which sounds weird to be positive about this sorta thing). I hope I'm not too late to hear your plan of action. If I am, I hope you find eternal peace.

• Hugs
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I wouldn't mind. I've also been thinking of doing something similar for when I attempt. I'm sorry that life has brought you to this point, I understand how horrible it can be.

• Hugs
C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
@cookies This is my chosen method too. Seems the more I read about it the less I'm convinced it will work. I'm having to remember a few members that I can recall that actually manage to be successful (confirmed CTB) in order to remain positive (which sounds weird to be positive about this sorta thing). I hope I'm not too late to hear your plan of action. If I am, I hope you find eternal peace.
Thank you ❤️

I have my doubts also because there's so little confirmation that this is successful, as you said. I do feel like I've taken the time and prepared as much as I could.

I'm using the same tent as another member that was successful used. However, I put a lot of work into sealing it. I used flex seal on every seam on the inside of the tent and thoroughly coated the air vents. I did a second coat on the vents, the seams on the side where the bucket will go, and the seams up high (as CO is lighter than air). I let the first coat cure for the full 48 hours before applying the second. And allowed the second to cure for 48 hours before folding the tent back up.

I absolutely cannot fail. So, I will go ahead and speak it into existence... When I succeed, I hope I have left you with all the information I can to help you determine the best choice for yourself. I would be honored to be a little ray of positivity for you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: StressedRedhead23 and Huggs
StressedRedhead23

StressedRedhead23

Jan 3, 2023
Thank you ❤️

I have my doubts also because there's so little confirmation that this is successful, as you said. I do feel like I've taken the time and prepared as much as I could.

I'm using the same tent as another member that was successful used. However, I put a lot of work into sealing it. I used flex seal on every seam on the inside of the tent and thoroughly coated the air vents. I did a second coat on the vents, the seams on the side where the bucket will go, and the seams up high (as CO is lighter than air). I let the first coat cure for the full 48 hours before applying the second. And allowed the second to cure for 48 hours before folding the tent back up.

I absolutely cannot fail. So, I will go ahead and speak it into existence... When I succeed, I hope I have left you with all the information I can to help you determine the best choice for yourself. I would be honored to be a little ray of positivity for you ❤️
Aww that means a lot to me! <3
I read earlier tonight that our weight may play a factor in this method. Something I hadn't thought about until then so may want to read up on that. My intentions is my small bathroom and I live alone. Not likely to be found for several days if my phone/text go unanswered so I'm in the clear there. I've done my reseach on the best type of charcoal and still haven't settled on that yet. I'm in the same boat as you with regards to failing. That would be the absolute worst outcome with my circumstances. Hoping SI doesn't creep into my plans otherwise I will be p*ssed at myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: cookies and Huggs
C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
I read earlier tonight that our weight may play a factor in this method. Something I hadn't thought about until then so may want to read up on that.
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I should do that asap, bc I'm trying to ctb tomorrow.

Reactions: StressedRedhead23
StressedRedhead23

StressedRedhead23

Jan 3, 2023
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I should do that asap, bc I'm trying to ctb tomorrow.
Same in that I need to research and my ETA is tomorrow or Sunday at the latest but I'm too sleepy to do it now. First thing in the morning! Unless you find something helpful for us both. If so, please share info. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Reactions: Huggs
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
If you want, you can send it to me or another mod perhaps.

Reactions: Huggs
C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
I wouldn't mind. I've also been thinking of doing something similar for when I attempt. I'm sorry that life has brought you to this point, I understand how horrible it can be.
Okay, thank you :)

I've been discussing with another member of how to accomplish this. I was mistaken when I made the post, thinking you could time-delay a message. Now I see that it is only for when posting a thread. Any recommendations?

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Okay, thank you :)

I've been discussing with another member of how to accomplish this. I was mistaken when I made the post, thinking you could time-delay a message. Now I see that it is only for when posting a thread. Any recommendations?
You can set up timed emails, you just have to figure out how to get to that option with the email service of your choice. They can be cancelled too.
@cookies @StressedRedhead23 We could start a group dm if you'd like to discuss CO. I plan to use it as well as SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: StressedRedhead23
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Good luck and hope u will find peace

• Love
C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
You can set up timed emails, you just have to figure out how to get to that option with the email service of your choice. They can be cancelled too.
@cookies @StressedRedhead23 We could start a group dm if you'd like to discuss CO. I plan to use it as well as SN.
Sure! We can do that. I'll be doing my trial run in a few hours. If it goes well, I'll ctb tonight

Reactions: StressedRedhead23 and Huggs
StressedRedhead23

StressedRedhead23

Jan 3, 2023
Sure. I just posted my final thoughts and have ordered my supplies. I have about 24-36 hrs left but willing to chat until then.

C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
Unfortunately, I've had to postpone tonight.