• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I'm a terrible, insensitive asshole. One major reason (not the only one, I have emotional issues as well) for me wanting to CTB is because my father squandered a HUGE inheritance/ family heirloom property that was in my family for generations. His spouse (not a blood relation to me) wanted the quick cash and he was talked into it by realtors and non-fiduciary finance advisors.. I partially just want to say FU for destroying a historical legacy....

Just being honest.. I have severe depression (crippling at times) but I can't blame my CTB desire just on depression.

I'm sorry I'm so petty, when there are so many people on here that have more immediate, real reasons... I still like all of you lads / ladies.

• Hugs
Reactions: anna-morphosis, LifeIsACurse and Orin
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Self harming is not specifically an asshole trait. They would aim for a different target in a scenario like this.

Reactions: Orin, LifeIsACurse and TowerUpright
memataporfavor

memataporfavor

( つ・o・)つ still ill ╮|。>ー<。|╭
Apr 6, 2019
I dont think is fair to yourself to compare your reasons to others'. Only you know the size of your pain, no matter if it's caused by something you do not consider a real, pratical problem or if it's caused by something huuuge. And I, my self, think it is valid enough to be frustrated by that loss, it seems pretty big. And I'm sorry but your father seems pretty dumb, he deserves a punch or something

Reactions: TowerUpright
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Nothing wrong with being selfish. No man should live for other's sake nor make other live for his sake.

Reactions: TowerUpright
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
you should be selfish when it comes to certain things.

Reactions: TowerUpright, memataporfavor and not_a_robot