WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
White children can come up with so many clever ways to mock your race after hearing their parents' conversations about Asians.

When I was in elementary school, a white boy went to me and demanded me not to "breed in the future and produce children, for the sake of the white race".

Ever since I've felt a burning desire to have children, purely for the sake of revenge.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, pilotviolin, Agon321 and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I mean why not take it a step further? Together we and all our other Asian brothers can dilute the white race further by interbreeding with their kind? And why stop there? We as a species could do our part in galvanizing the globalization agenda by procreating with any and all other races until we create one racially ambiguous human race. Wouldn't that be nice?

Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
I mean why not take it a step further? Together we and all our other Asian brothers can dilute the white race further by interbreeding with their kind? And why stop there? We as a species could do our part in galvanizing the globalization agenda by procreating with any and all other races until we create one racially ambiguous human race. Wouldn't that be nice?
20240526 212652

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
If whites disappear, who will you blame for your failures?
Think about it, because the disappearance of the whites will have unpleasant consequences for you.

• Wow
Reactions: damyon and Dr Iron Arc