• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lungz

Lungz

Mar 7, 2022
i think this is 1000% my desired method to cbt, but im not sure if im risking just giving myslef brain damage
i dont want to speak on my methods or ideas for this too far in detail but i have access to all of these drugs aswell as fent test strips, im worried about fent analogs and the potency of them, im pretty sure pressed blues will 1000% contain them and i have the funds to purchase 5-8 pills labeled as 'for experienced users only, smoking only' which basically just means theyre potent and deadly, but how deadly? i have no opioid tolerance, but is there a chance i could just cause enough respiratory depression to damage my brain and wake up the next day even if they do test positive for F?
has anyone here have experience with blues or attempted this and failed?

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Brain damage only results from being found after you have stopped breathing.

If you have stopped breathing, you only have about 15-25 minutes to be found and revived or you'll be dead, but brain damage can occur after just 6 minutes. If someone finds you in that short window of time they could revive you with narcan, but if you had been there for several minutes not breathing, that is when brain damage occurs. Most non fatal opiate overdoses result in no permanent damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnestheticVoid