• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Whenhopelostmemory

Jun 25, 2020
I was thinking about ctb today and the plan is to jump off of my apartment but it's only the second floor...so it's not even 15m ..do you think it wouldn't be foolproof?..I really don't wanna come out alive

• Hugs
Reactions: oversizedsweaters and Null Hypothesis
W

Whenhopelostmemory

Jun 25, 2020
One word: don't. At least 46m on land, according to this site.
But I read somewhere if I manage to go in head first then death is certain cuz the skull can't take that much of a load...I rly don't have a plan B damn it..and I'm just done man..anyway thank you

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I think you'll just end up breaking a bunch of things and maybe with permanent damage.

Reactions: Spitfire
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
But I read somewhere if I manage to go in head first then death is certain cuz the skull can't take that much of a load...I rly don't have a plan B damn it..and I'm just done man..anyway thank you
How can you be sure you'll land perfectly on your head though? I wouldn't do it.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Null Hypothesis and Spitfire
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Don't do it, 2nd floor is way too low.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Null Hypothesis and Spitfire