• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Is there anyone that know computers and can help an untechnological person figure out how to fix and work a computer

Reactions: Johnnythefox and Circles
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
What kind of computer and what's wrong with it?

Reactions: Johnnythefox and Dead Meat
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Johnnythefox

Reactions: Johnnythefox and Dead Meat
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
What kind of computer and what's wrong with it?
I'll get back to you on make. I was running Ubuntu 18.04. After an update, the machine stopped working entirely

Reactions: Minudah
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I also have a question regarding technology but it's an app I need,for an iPhone.
A close friend is looking for an app that will allow them to share their location with a 3rd party as they go about their day. Without going into detail, it's intended to help in an attempt to manage agoraphobia.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I also have a question regarding technology but it's an app I need,for an iPhone.
A close friend is looking for an app that will allow them to share their location with a 3rd party as they go about their day. Without going into detail, it's intended to help in an attempt to manage agoraphobia.
Whatsapp lets you share either your current location or your live location (follows you as you're moving) - the second one uses a lot of data I imagine though

Or iPhones have 'find my friends' app

Reactions: kkatt
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Whatsapp lets you share either your current location or your live location (follows you as you're moving) - the second one uses a lot of data I imagine though

Or iPhones have 'find my friends' app

Thanks. I'll pass that along.