RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
I'm donating money to charities and just overall spending money frivolously because none of this shit matters anymore.

High risk investment (crypto)? Sure, let's spend some cash, who cares.

I'm reckless. Certain purchases I would have reconsidered years ago but right now, it means nothing.

Will I regret this? Probably not, I think this solidifies that I am indeed going to kill myself. I see no value in money anymore, it means nothing to me.
I guess the wheels are in motion now.

2022 04 21 23 08 07 Search results   Page 2   Sanctioned Suicide

Last edited:
Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, all life is meaningless after all and nothing we do really matters. We will all die eventually one day, life is so temporary. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: RedPanda
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Will you regret this? I don't know. It's certainly not beyond possibility. I hope you don't. The thing is that there are lots of examples here on SS where things don't go as planned as far as ctb.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
loststar

loststar

Just looking for the way
Apr 18, 2022
I refer to them as distraction purchases. Coming home to a box is better than nothing

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, OpheliasFlowers, Sarros and 1 other person
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I personally wouldn't blow my money in case my SI kicks in and I end up being here a little bit longer.

Reactions: Élégie, western_heart, Lullaby and 1 other person
H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
I did something similar. I started throwing away or donating my stuff and regret getting rid of some of it, right now at least. I have very little in my flat at the moment.

I still have a little money and a few bits and pieces like my car and bikes and still feel like dumping everything but decided to make a will instead, so all my stuff will go to charities etc so I don't feel guilty or weighed down by stuff in my possession.

It's made my life less complicated so maybe look into that first.

Reactions: Élégie, OpheliasFlowers and Flying Away
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I personally wouldn't blow my money in case my SI kicks in and I end up being here a little bit longer.
Me right now. I've maxed out most of my credit cards because I was like fuck it, I won't be here anyways. Now I'm stuck paying it all off, I've had to sell some of my stuff to help. I'm just way too impulsiv.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
The Divine Comedy

The Divine Comedy

Everything that has a beginning has an end
Oct 19, 2021
High risk investment (crypto)? Sure, let's spend some cash, who cares.
Scenes when Dogecoin bounces and you become a millionaire.

To the moon mate.

Kismet

Kismet

life is pointless
Feb 16, 2022
I did this about 3 years ago, spent everything, opened credit accounts and spent more. Gave stuff away, people around me were happy to let me buy everything and part of me liked it, I couldn't say no to anyone and they exploited it and I didn't care.

I had received some bad news from the doctor so i figured I was done and I always thought I'd ctb one way or another anyway. I figured I'd do this for a while then it would just give me more motivation to do what I wanted to do anyway and end it all, but here I am trying to recover from it and still trying to ctb.

For me, I regret it. I regret giving up and I regret not following through with ctb. I am one messed up individual to say the least. I'm also college educated, trade school educated with a good job and a nice ass ride.

That's just me, I wouldn't have let nobody change my mind on what I was going to do anyway. What's your motivation for doing what you're doing?

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
i do this with drugs - whichever i can get my hands on. been wanting to try ghb and meth once before i go but the likelihood of that happening is nil. ah, well - i can always fritter away hundreds on ersatz freebase 'cocaine'.

although it feels like there is nothing worthwhile that money can buy - somehow i rationalise taking money out of my account that i will smoke away within a few days. it doesn't even make me feel good - it's just a temporary distraction. 60 seconds of disconnect from the everyday stressors.