TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I just want to take a moment to give @Marquis gratitude and praise for all that he has done for our forum, including the opening of a new Discord server.

Earlier this year, when the news media tried to paint us in a negative and wildly inaccurate light, as well as the pro-life anti-choice group Samaritans wanting to censor and smear what our site/forum stands for, Marquis took the fight to them and removed their information from this site/forum. I support his decision to do so because originally, we believed that doing so would make our site/forum look more positively for the public eye from the outside as well as give the impression that we still encourage recovery efforts if said person chooses to do so by him/herself (voluntarily).

Despite the removal of the Samaritans information given what they have done to us (misrepresentation of what we stand for as well as smearing our name in the media), we have a recovery subforum for people who wish to receive support and gain positivity in getting back into life as well as improving their quality of life. I'd say that the subforum there (while I very rarely frequent it) has helped more people in a safe and supportive way more than most other support forums elsewhere. The main difference between other recovery forums and this one is that this one is comprised of like-minded people (those who are pro-choice) and would have less of a strong pro-life slant and more of a pro-choice slant but with positivity and support.

So all in all, I want to thank Marquis for his efforts not only on the technical aspects of this website/forum but also in making sure that the pro-life groups out there don't try to overrun this place.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, RainAndSadness, puppy9 and 7 others
C

Cuppatea856

May 27, 2020
Sorry, can you point me to the discord group? want to have as a a backup if this site ever disappears.
I agree this site has helped me more than any other. Thanks to all that have contributed.

Reactions: Kruger
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Sorry, can you point me to the discord group? want to have as a a backup if this site ever disappears.
I agree this site has helped me more than any other. Thanks to all that have contributed.
You can PM a moderator to get access to it. Here are a few:
@Marquis @RainAndSadness @Meretlein @angel-of-the-night @Hasssssuùuu