• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ongoing_trainwreck

Ongoing_trainwreck

So much went wrong.
Jul 2, 2023
((So, first of all... hi. I'm new here, I am a complicated person that is gifted, but I'd rather be less intelligent, but happy, than having excessive knowledge in a variety of topics but being cursed by it.))

To the topic:
My method in order->

- Take "Vomex" (dimenhydrinate) to make your body less likely to throw up.

- Take "Aspirin" (acetylsalicylic acid) to make your blood thinner and less likely to repair bleedings

- Dissolve >10g of caffeine powder in water and drink it. Lethal dose is 10g. I would aim for 35g. This is a lethal ppoisoning that also distorts the ATP/ADP Cycle
[At this point, no matter what happens, as long you tell no one about it, you are done, you have 30 mins left] the Vomex is for this part.

- When the muscle spasms start and the headache will become serious, stand on the edge of the roof of an car park or alike, than prepare a ZipTie around your neck to cause loosing consciousness, falling backwards down.

Death will be caused by Fall Damage, this will be fortified by exessive blood loss due to the thinner blood and inner bleedings at impact, if not, the ZipTie will cease the blodflow to the brain, if not or rescued when surived, the Caffein poisoning will kill you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 90starve
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I think it is better to use a guide for a method with proven success.

In this thread you can find a list of methods and further info:

All this is only for your general information. I do not encourage you to use these methods and to commit suicide. You act on your own responsibility.

Ongoing_trainwreck

Ongoing_trainwreck

So much went wrong.
Jul 2, 2023
I think it is better to use a guide for a method with proven success.

In this thread you can find a list of methods and further info:

All this is only for your general information. I do not encourage you to use these methods and to commit suicide. You act on your own responsibility.
You think this is survivable? Like jumping is a proofen method, strangulation is, and poisoning is... this conbines all of them.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
tbh I doubt that aspirin and caffein have a high lethality rate, they would be difficult to access long ago. I suggets if your true desire is to CTB you look into other methods with a higher success rate. This is just my opinion, you are free in whatever you decide.

Ongoing_trainwreck

Ongoing_trainwreck

So much went wrong.
Jul 2, 2023
tbh I doubt that aspirin and caffein have a high lethality rate, they would be difficult to access long ago. I suggets if your true desire is to CTB you look into other methods with a higher success rate. This is just my opinion, you are free in whatever you decide.
Well, 10.000mg Caffeine is lethal. I aim for 35k mg ... like, Caffeine powder is just one click away on Amazon. But, what would you recommend that is "Overkill"
Like... I don't want to be offensive or alike, but if i attempt... I won't fail.
Let this pls be one thing in my life i do not fail with.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I fully understand your desire to ctb but I personally don't think that caffein could really kill me. I don't trust ODs so much as there are many other factors that could "interfere" from the human body reactions itself. This is my personal opinion. There are ODs possible, you can have a look in the PPHeH and thorouhgly researched these optiones:

Whatever you decide it's your own decision.

Reactions: befree
Ongoing_trainwreck

Ongoing_trainwreck

So much went wrong.
Jul 2, 2023
I fully understand your desire to ctb but I personally don't think that caffein could really kill me. I don't trust ODs so much as there are many other factors that could "interfere" from the human body reactions itself. This is my personal opinion. There are ODs possible, you can have a look in the PPHeH and thorouhgly researched these optiones:

Whatever you decide it's your own decision.
What is that file ?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
You think this is survivable? Like jumping is a proofen method, strangulation is, and poisoning is... this conbines all of them.
I allready said what I think. But you have already said yourself how you feel about your method: "Complicated". At least I agree with that.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
this is a very interesting take on the jumping method - but despite your cautionary extra steps, i think it still all boils down to whether you hit the ground head-first.

caffeine poisoning can be treated if you are found alive, and the zip ties may not be so easy to position in the correct place.

Reactions: Ongoing_trainwreck
Ongoing_trainwreck

Ongoing_trainwreck

So much went wrong.
Jul 2, 2023
I allready said what I think. But you have already said yourself how you feel about your method: "Complicated". At least I agree with that.
Other plan (but this would be an bigger inconvenience to society) is, since I am Train Driver, i am an expert in how our trains here work, Head Cutoff by Train Wheel would be my next "go-to" plan.
Since me living in Germany, there is close to no way to get hands on Chemistry stuff that is more than Bathtub Cleaner.
this is a very interesting take on the jumping method - but despite your cautionary extra steps, i think it still all boils down to whether you hit the ground head-first.

caffeine poisoning can be treated if you are found alive, and the zip ties may not be so easy to position in the correct place.
Is it really that unlikely/hard to die? Damn seems like i underestimated how robust the human body is.
I know that there is no Guaranteed sucess, but i wasn't thinking that this plan would be doubted this much.
Thanks for pointing out.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
When you live in Germany it´s so easy to get the equipment for many reliable methods, such as SN, inert gas, carbon monoxid and others.
In general, I think the EU is a shopping paradise for the epuipment for many methods.

I have more books, also in other languages.

These books are for your general information. I do not encourage you to use the methods mentioned in the books. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 90starve and Ongoing_trainwreck
Ongoing_trainwreck

Ongoing_trainwreck

So much went wrong.
Jul 2, 2023
When you live in Germany it´s so easy to get the equipment for many reliable methods, such as SN, inert gas, carbon monoxid and others.
REALLY O.o?
This is why I NEED this place (S.S.)

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
Other plan (but this would be an bigger inconvenience to society) is, since I am Train Driver, i am an expert in how our trains here work, Head Cutoff by Train Wheel would be my next "go-to" plan.
Since me living in Germany, there is close to no way to get hands on Chemistry stuff that is more than Bathtub Cleaner.

Is it really that unlikely/hard to die? Damn seems like i underestimated how robust the human body is.
I know that there is no Guaranteed sucess, but i wasn't thinking that this plan would be doubted this much.
Thanks for pointing out.
while jumping on its own has high lethality, it all depends on height and landing position. i don't know all that much about caffeine poisoning or lethal doses, other than it is definitely treatable.

Reactions: Ongoing_trainwreck
Ongoing_trainwreck

Ongoing_trainwreck

So much went wrong.
Jul 2, 2023

These books are for your general information. I do not encourage you to use the methods mentioned in the books. You act on your own responsibility.
Somehow i cant acess these files, i loop in verification/captcha
In general, I think the EU is a shopping paradise for the epuipment for many methods.

I have more books, also in other languages.

So, uuuuuhm. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703-140144_Firefox.png
    Screenshot_20230703-140144_Firefox.png
    579.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Overdosing on uppers is agony please don't torture yourself like that