• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
I'm in a situation where I suffer too much to stay alive and I'm too much of a coward to CTB. Honestly, I'm desperate because I don't want to live another second in this nightmare and I know that there is nothing or no one who can help me because it all depends on me. I have never hated myself so much in my life, I am a failure in love, in studies, at work. I just want to end it all as quickly as possible

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: prettycvnt, Forever Sleep, oddetoad and 12 others
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I'm in a situation where I suffer too much to stay alive and I'm too much of a coward to CTB. Honestly, I'm desperate because I don't want to live another second in this nightmare and I know that there is nothing or no one who can help me because it all depends on me. I have never hated myself so much in my life, I am a failure in love, in studies, at work. I just want to end it all as quickly as possible
I'm sure many of us here empathise with you Henryk. :notsure:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: prettycvnt, Ε. Η. R., SenseOfLoss and 3 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
This place was rigged from the start to torture us. AI is in control of this hell hole !

nothappy2behere

nothappy2behere

Dec 31, 2022
just wanted to say I relate. I really hope we can find some peace eventually. you can vent / talk more about whatever's bothering if you want. i'm just here to continue the conversation and let you know you're not alone 🫶🏼

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's torturous feeling so trapped here, it's so incredibly cruel to me how we cannot just easily choose to die in peace when we wish to. I hate how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch to instantly escape from all the suffering.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Feel the same exact way I can't stand another second. The method I want to use is fentanyl and I would take it right now if I had it but don't know how to get it.I'm sorry you're going through this as well.❤️

iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ❤️
Nov 28, 2023
dw you aren't alone. i'm in the same situation. i keep flipflopping between hoping i could possible recover ?? but yeah it never works out and i look towards ctb. just like you, i'm fucking terrified.

Reactions: prettycvnt and oddetoad